Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » MAY'S CREATIONS OF THE MONTH WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 1st 2012

The 58th Creation of the Month competition has now been drawn and we are excited to announce the following winners:

1st Prize –A Cooker Figurine and World of Invention DVD, plus a signed certificate from Nick Park!

Yianni with beautiful models of Wallace and Gromit playing jazz and looking great with moustaches!

Runners Up – A World of Invention DVD!

Ettobright with a drawing of Wallace and Gromit dancing round a May Pole on May Day- Lovely colours!

Msolter with a beautiful scene depicting Wallace and Gromit in A Grand Day Out- we loved the mix of models and origami!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind with a tin toy of Wallace looking at his precious Wensleydale cheese!

Congratulations to our winners!  We will be in touch with you all about your prizes by the end of next week.  A big WELL DONE to everyone who took part, as always it was a tough decision, and we look forward to seeing even more cracking entries this month

Good luck!

Click here to enter now »

Estrella17 Posted: Jun 1st 2012

Wow!!!  Congratulations to all of the winners!! Yianni, Wallace and Gromit look so awesome and well-sculpted, and I love the instruments! Cracking job!! Ettobright, champion job!! I love their outfits and the spring theme -- I could tell yours was a winner right away! Msolter, brilliant job remaking the tea party on the moon!! They're right on with the description -- your origami rockship is amazing! And finally, I love how 3-D and inventive your entry is, Wallace and Gromit Mastermind!! Marvelous job! 

wandgfanatic Posted: Jun 1st 2012

Thank you so much, I can't believe I won! Well done to all of the other winners! 

msolter Posted: Jun 1st 2012

Aardman staff- THANK YOu so much for the runner up again!! I was just wondering if it is possible if someone could win the competition multiple times, because I've been working on another project just when I finished my old one, I think it's going to be better, and I really want to get that signed certificate. Thanks in advance!!

LoveShaun19 Posted: Jun 1st 2012

Congrats everyone! :)

yianni Posted: Jun 1st 2012

I won and thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 1st 2012

WOW I WON! I WAS VERY SURPRISED!  THANKS EVERYBODY!!!

yianni Posted: Jun 2nd 2012

You came runner up

Estrella17 Posted: Jun 2nd 2012

You deserved it, Wallace and Gromit Mastermind! Your Wallace wind-up was awesome! I can't wait to see a video of it in action! 

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 3rd 2012

Actually i can't show the video because i don't have a youtube account.

yianni Posted: Jun 4th 2012

make one!!

Devi Fitri Krisrera Posted: Jun 5th 2012

Congratulation all!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 5th 2012

I'll try putting it on the forums.  Just be patient. I already made the video. 

wandgfanatic Posted: Jun 23rd 2012

A huge Thank You to all @ Aardman!  My prize came in today!

yianni Posted: Jun 23rd 2012

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind make a you tube account

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.