Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » COMPETITION: SHOW US YOUR MODEL GROMITS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 1st 2012

The National Trust are holding model making workshops across a selection of their properties this Jubilee weekend, where the Aardman experts will teach you how to make your very own Gromit!

After you’ve been along to the event, we want to see your masterpieces!

Upload them to our creations gallery this month to enter a special one-off competition to win one of five National Trust pass and Wallace & Gromit DVD bundles.

The competition will close on July 1st and winners will be announced with the regular creations competition on July 2nd.

Winning models will be selected by a panel of model making judges!  They’ll be looking for a good likeness to Gromit, but also some of the classic facial expression which makes our favourite canine so famous!

Good luck!

Fionah Posted: Jun 1st 2012

Can you still enter if you havent made it at National Trust but at home?

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Jun 1st 2012

yes, i have the same question as Fionah

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 6th 2012

Hi Fionah, GBI - if you want to have a go at making your own Gromit for the competition, that's absolutely fine!  Good luck and we look forward to seeing your entries 

gromitomatic Posted: Jun 10th 2012

I went to the National Trust but I could'nt get in the workshop, and would like to make one at home. I want to know what colours of Plasticine to use for him and how to buy these. 

Fossa_juliette Posted: Jun 26th 2012

I used stone coloured newplast for gromit ;)

doakley Posted: Jul 1st 2012

I am going to upload the photo tonight! Could you please have the judges see it? Thanks!

doakley Posted: Jul 2nd 2012

I'm sorry, we couldn't upload it last night because we couldn't find the cord.We wil keep looking though!

doakley Posted: Jul 3rd 2012

Why hasn't someone been picked yet on both sites?

Piggy199 Posted: Jul 4th 2012

Yey we won thanks sooooooooooo much !!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.