Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » SHAUN THE SHEEP OR WALLACE AND GROMIT?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
puppylove Posted: May 31st 2012

which one do u prefer? i prefer wallace and gromit best because i knew them first and i simply find them more amusing than a sheep. what bout u?

1flyingdog Posted: May 31st 2012

wallace and gromit!!!! 

EmmyRed18 Posted: Jun 1st 2012

I like them both the same, myself. Both exhibit extraordinary skill and attention to detail in their creation; besides, Shaun the Sheep does it without any dialogue, which allows us merely to watch the story unfold in the animation.

puppylove Posted: Jun 1st 2012

emmy, ive never seen u draw wallace and gromit before, just shaun the sheep. i thought he was your favorite and... gromit dosent talk too.

EmmyRed18 Posted: Jun 1st 2012

I drew Wallace and Gromit several times before but the original pictures got destroyed before I got a chance to scan them. Gromit doesn't talk, but the other characters do. Sometimes Dialogue can manipulate your attention away from the artistic skill behind an animation. But, as I said before, I like them both.

puppylove Posted: Jun 2nd 2012

k then. anyone else?

Morgause Posted: Jun 2nd 2012

Wallace and Gromit!  

Morgause Posted: Jun 2nd 2012

I definately prefer  and !!!!!!!

icy blue Posted: Jun 4th 2012

Wallace and gromit cuz its old and old is certainly gold

puppylove Posted: Jun 4th 2012

welll old people are not gold

yes, i know it was a terrible joke.

icy blue Posted: Jun 4th 2012

What I meant was that Wallace and gromit is an Aaradman classic and Ihave adored it since I was only 8

i know that.

yianni Posted: Jun 5th 2012

wallace and gromit

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 14th 2012

WALLACE AND GROMIT!!!!!!!

=

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.