Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » ANNOUNCMENT: QUESTIONNAIRE GAME FOR C&H FANS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There is 1 reply to this discussion. Why not add another?
EmmyRed18 Posted: May 31st 2012

(This contest is also accessible from the STS website)

Hi All!

I was inspired by my buddy BanjoBoy (who made a really cool quiz that I'm sorry I missed out on) to create a quiz game based off of "Calvin and Hobbes".  If you know this comic, or have heard of it, please feel free to participate; if you don't but want to wing it just for the fun of it that's okay, too. This thread is the "sign-up" thread, so I know who all wants to participate; leave your name if you want to join in! Here is how this is going to work -

A.

General Info: The questions will be posted in three segments over the course. There will be one segment posted a week, or thereabouts; I won't post a new one until I get at least three responses, unless an insane amount of time passes. Each segment will have the projected/possible date of the next segment's post on it. Questions will either be Multiple choice (MC), True/False (T/F), or Fill-the-Blank. Answering. To Answer the questions, post to the thread a reply, which contains the questions' numbers and your respective answers. It would look something like:

1. A 2. False 3. B 4. A Tiger 

...and so on and so forth. I would reccomend writing down the answers on a sheet of paper as you go down the list, before typing them down.

B.

Winning. Each question block will have twenty 5-point questions, and one bonus really hard 20-point question at the end. A perfect score on a segment is 100 -  a perfect quiz total is 300. This will be augmented to 120 and 360 if you get the bonus points correct; however, you won't lose points for getting those wrong.  I will calculate and return your scores to you in a reply to your answer posts, and award prizes accordingly.

C.

Prizes. The top three highest scores will recieve two color STS or W&G pictures (to your description) from me. Anyone in the 4th to 10th place range will recieve one Color STS or W&G picture (to their description) from me. Anyone who participates but does not win a prize gets one black and white STS or W&G picture request from me.

The First block of questions will be posted momentarily.

EmmyRed18 Posted: Jun 2nd 2012

Anyone interested? :D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.