Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » HELP PLEASE!!! CREATIONS UPLOAD PROBLEM!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 20 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 20.
cleasby99 Posted: May 27th 2012

I have been trying to upload a creation to the competition, but all I got was a blank screen. I had this problem last year so i emailed the creation to Aardman and they put it on for me. I have tried emailing them again now, but i have had no reply. Can anyone give me suggestions for what to do? 

please

puppylove Posted: May 27th 2012

i know how u feell cleasby... wait... CLEASBY? havent seen u i awhile!!! wazup! u good?.... anyways, i thied to upload my 1st creation too and it didnt come out with the new ones they made in the site...:/ have a bit of pacience, it has to be uploaded eventually

hey puppylove i havent been on for ages. I dont think my creation has even been sent to them as i just got a blank screen

puppylove Posted: May 27th 2012

well i didnt get anything at all when i send mine... i really dont know this whole system works :/

yianni Posted: May 29th 2012

what is aardmans email??

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 8th 2012

I know the email of aardman's web producer. Here-web.producer@aardman.com

cleasby99 Posted: Jun 10th 2012

I have had an email from Kirsten now telling me what to do but thanks for the help anyway guys 

icy blue Posted: Jun 10th 2012

Please Please Please visit,
 http://wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/50072/1

puppylove Posted: Jun 10th 2012

awwwwwwwww a city!!! I HATE CITIES! :3

wallace05man Posted: Jun 11th 2012

@icyblue, YOU ARE JUST PUTTING PEOPLE OFF VIEWING THAT THREAD, SO JUST STOP SPAMMING ON EVERY SINGLE THREAD

gromitomatic Posted: Jun 11th 2012

Luckly now, the link has been blocked. No more spamming now fellas!

puppylove Posted: Jun 11th 2012

wuz it? i didnt even click! i was going to thought... and come down ed. tecnically hes not doing any harm. :3. oh yes, i looked t the rules and it didnt say anything bout real names. :3. and since u said becore u where alriight with it... its easier to type then wallace05man.

wallace05man Posted: Jun 11th 2012

yes, i'm alright with it, but if you looked at the house rules, you should've seen that it says no spamming

puppylove Posted: Jun 11th 2012

how's that spamming?

wallace05man Posted: Jun 12th 2012

because icy blue posted irrelevant comments about a completely different thread just to get attention, which is spamming

puppylove Posted: Jun 12th 2012

i get that but... i was asking if I was spamming.

puppylove Posted: Jun 12th 2012

by saying your name

wallace05man Posted: Jun 13th 2012

oh, you weren't spamming, i just don't know if saying a name is against the house rules or not.

puppylove Posted: Jun 13th 2012

its not, i checked it out. por example, your username could have been your real name and your avatar could have been a pic of yourself. besides, its the persons responsability to reveal theirselves in the site. the staff says this is a friendly family site constantly so... whats the danger and threat???

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.