Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » PLEASE SUPPOURT

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 24 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 24.
puppylove Posted: May 26th 2012

hi guys, i did this to youtube already but i just wanna help more. there is this kid( i think hes italian) that is making music and he is really REALLY talented on my point of view so if u like him and have a youtube account, send this to your contacts, like, subscribe etc tell your family your friends your neibourhood hobos... i dunno. if u dont like him.... TORTURE YOUR ENEMIES BY TELLING THEM ABOUT HIM!!!   ill leave the link and vid. if u want, tell me your opinions on him below! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLLkdkg9Xb8

cheesehead302 Posted: May 26th 2012

I subscribed :D

puppylove Posted: May 26th 2012

im happy u did! isnt he AWESOME!!! and cute...

puppylove Posted: May 27th 2012

none of u like the song? really?

yianni Posted: May 27th 2012

why did you change your icon puppylove???

puppylove Posted: May 27th 2012

u mean my avatar??? i wanted to? that my dog cindy, she has the same birthday as gromit! but lets not stay off topic, did u watch the vid? did u like it???

yianni Posted: May 29th 2012

yes!!!!

puppylove Posted: May 29th 2012

wonderful! dont be shy guys! the song is great!!! there are others if u subscribe!

yianni Posted: Jun 4th 2012

when is gromits birthday i know it's the twelth (from the wrong trousers) but what month???

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 4th 2012

February because there's only 28 days on the calendar 

puppylove Posted: Jun 4th 2012

that not the toppic of this threat. why are u hating me all of a sudden yianni? what have i ever done to u??? ur being underectly rude to me for a while now....

Banjo Boy Posted: Jun 4th 2012

Woah, pupylove! All yianni did was ask a question, and now you think she hates you! What's up with that?!?

was i talking to you? dont answer a person when there not talking to u.

harryboy8080 Posted: Jun 4th 2012

You're posting a conversation over a public forum.... Others can answer.

still?

yianni Posted: Jun 5th 2012

hey banjo boy im a guy and puppylove if you think i hate you or am being rude to you i havent noticed sorry
I hope you still like me as a buddy and forgive me

yianni Posted: Jun 5th 2012

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
sorry please forgive me

puppylove Posted: Jun 5th 2012

WHAT!!!!! your guy!!!!! waht the frick! xPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXXPXPXPXPXP. LOLO,OLLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man thats messed up! i could have SWORN u where a girl! LOL!     its alrght. peace! where even. i guess...

puppylove Posted: Jun 5th 2012

well.. i also could have sworn that u where chinesse or japonisse b4 u mentioned u where australian...

yianni Posted: Jun 6th 2012

really so we're even now

what does xp mean??

are you calling me messed up puppylove??

harryboy8080 Posted: Jun 6th 2012

XP is a smiley face. :P

puppylove Posted: Jun 6th 2012

no, im calling this irony messed up! u know, cause i thought u where a girl and stuff. and XP is a emoticon. cant belive u guys never saw it! its like LOL and OMG or KO.... sometimes a mixture of all...

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.