Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » I AM ABOUT TO MEET THE BEST CLAY ANIMATOR IN AUSTRALIA

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
yianni Posted: May 26th 2012

I am about to meet the best clay animator in australia his name is adam elliot!!!

harryboy8080 Posted: May 26th 2012

Congrats!

harryboy8080 Posted: May 26th 2012

Oh! I've seen his movies!

puppylove Posted: May 26th 2012

dont know who he is but congrats! hey! i gotta question for u yianni, your australion right so... do u know/like andy griffinths??? hes my favorite australian auther!!

mmasonghi studios Posted: May 26th 2012

in amarica andy griffinth is an actor and was most famous for shows that he made in the 50's
Andy_Griffith 

iantimothy Posted: May 26th 2012

Actually the Andy Grifith show was from the 60s. Sorry for the correction, it's my favorite show. 

cheesehead302 Posted: May 26th 2012

I remember in 5th grade we tord the end of the year we came in our math teacher's room and she just randomly put on Andy Grifith. lol  :):(O_o:/XPXD:l

yianni Posted: May 26th 2012

yeah i love andy griffiths!!! the author

mmasonghi studios Posted: May 26th 2012

No prob Ian 

puppylove Posted: May 26th 2012

isnt he awesome!!! he inspiered me to start reading really. if it wasnt for him, i would still hate books to this day!!!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.