GENERAL CHAT » DISNEY/PIXAR'S NEW MOVIE BRAVE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 36 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 36.
wandgfanatic Posted: May 22nd 2012

Hi guys!
I know some of you like Disney and Pixar.   Are you excited about this movie comng out? I know I am!

LoveShaun19 Posted: May 22nd 2012

I am! I like the fact that it's about Scotland.I have the last name of a prominent Scottish clan, and have the same Scots clan's blood in my ancestery, so I'm reeally lookin' forrit tou eet. Hoots! I canne wauit fair eet tou be herrre, ye ken? Hooray fuir Scootlaund! ;)

icy blue Posted: May 22nd 2012

I cant wait for the movie to come plus the video game wil also be lauched 

puppylove Posted: May 22nd 2012

seens to be a cool film! but im more exited for MADASCAR 3!!! im listening to i like to move it move it right now!!

cheesehead302 Posted: May 22nd 2012

Yeh I like madagasgar films. Check out Wikipedia... says there gonna be a film about the penguins. Like their origins or whatever.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_(franchise)

cheesehead302 Posted: May 22nd 2012

SMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ioyhE;OJKGO[BGOPBWGKL;JBDPKGJBASDPGKJBSDLGJBSDLGBJKASDGLKJBSDGLKJB 

Can you find the N??????!?!!!!?!?!!?

puppylove Posted: May 22nd 2012

yes, its one of the last letters. u know i dont trust wiki cheesehead!

EmmyRed18 Posted: May 22nd 2012

I am SO excited to see this one! Especially since the princess looks almost exactly like my cousin! I'm also scottish myself by ancestry, so I already know some of the lore they might bring up in the movie.

EmmyRed18 Posted: May 22nd 2012

@ Loveshaun19

Guid Brogue there, lassie!

wandgfanatic Posted: May 23rd 2012

@LoveShaun19 and @EmmyRed18
Youse baith hae guid Scots accents! 

Puppylove you have put that song n my head now! Lol! 

puppylove Posted: May 23rd 2012

what song??? and WHAT THE FUDJE are u guys saying???

LoveShaun19 Posted: May 23rd 2012

@ puppylove, We were writing with a Scottish Brouge, or accent. If you read the words phonetically, you'll sound somewhat Scottish. :)
@ Ettobright I thank ye verra muich!

now THAT sounds like a italian accent!

LoveShaun19 Posted: May 23rd 2012

Well, Scots roll the r's too... :)

@Puppylove

#I like to move it, move it.  I like to MOVE IT!# 

k

EmmyRed18 Posted: May 23rd 2012

T'is mah prrrood honor tae be fraem th' bonnie fairrr clans o' th'Highlands, ye ken.

puppylove Posted: May 25th 2012

ok.. this is kinnah annoying inn a happy way but still annoying...

w&gfan75 Posted: May 29th 2012

i'm excited!!!

puppylove Posted: May 29th 2012

may u forgive me but i HAD to say it... "that what she said"... sorry! i count resist!!!

LoveShaun19 Posted: May 29th 2012

@Puppylove, do you mean the brouge? Yeh'll hae te farguive meh, buit we Scots arre fair stuobborn folk, an speakin' ( or typin') in the brouge hae become rrreally addictin' ye ken? ;)
I'll type normally now though, because I don't want it to be annoying, but can I break out into mah brouge occasionly? like I said, it's becoming addicting! :D

puppylove Posted: May 29th 2012

yeah, pretty much :3

wandgfanatic Posted: May 31st 2012

I have just read the novel of the film.  I wont give any spoilers! 

Gromits little bro Posted: May 31st 2012

I'm half Scottish, and yer'll nae tak it awa from me!!!!!!! This is a genuine fact about me. I also watch a Scottish soap opera religiously. 

puppylove Posted: May 31st 2012

i have a friend whos half scoddish aswell! is name is michael.... O.o. THERES A NOVEL???

wandgfanatic Posted: May 31st 2012

Yep, there is a novel out.  I got it as a gift. It is now released in some countries.

puppylove Posted: May 31st 2012

O.o

23192319 Posted: Jul 28th 2012

I agre puppylove,it is geting annoying. I probobly have a littel scottish in me.

I have a littel bit of every thing in me. 

23192319 Posted: Jul 28th 2012

I saw Brave in the movie theater.

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Jul 29th 2012

lol am scottish yay 

EmmyRed18 Posted: Jul 29th 2012

I saw Brave, finally! It was great; I enjoyed it immensely!

23192319 Posted: Jul 30th 2012

I don`t want to spoil it for anybody, but........YOUAREGOINGTOLOVEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EmmyRed18 Posted: Aug 6th 2012

@KLWFE

I don't live in Scotland, but I'm Scotch by ancestry on both sides of my family.

wandgfanatic Posted: Aug 6th 2012

I have finally seen Brave.  It is brilliant! 

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Jun 29th 2013

I like that Red-haired Lass. Comedious, Very Comedious

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.