Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » W&G LEGENDS OF GOLD???

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 20 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 20.
puppylove Posted: May 18th 2012

do u juys think its true that there really making this new wallace and gromit movie? if yes, lets discust a bit. my main question here is : what do u think its gonna be about? give me your ideas!i think it might me about the history of gromit or wallace (their pasts, where wallace got gromit etc) or maybe they might have an adventure looking for a famouse and lost theashure and feathers tries to stop them and get it first for himself!!! the possibilities are infinet!

yianni Posted: May 18th 2012

I think they will go on a pirate ship or somthing I'll see if i can look up some things and find out if ti is really true

i dont think its true it says on Aardman news thing it is written by Ricky Gamble but most of the wallace and gromits are written by either nick park or bob baker

if it is coming out it will come out in 2014 it says

puppylove Posted: May 19th 2012

AW! its so far from now!!!!  thing's gonna come out when im 18!!!

puppylove Posted: May 19th 2012

and what with ricky gamble writting it!!!!!! that NICK'S CREATION!!!(W&G)no, i dont wanna belive it! HE or no one has to lmake that movie!

1flyingdog Posted: May 19th 2012

there is going to be a Wallace and Gromit this year called Wallace and Gromit and the giant lake monster and it will have fluffles in it! I can't wait! 

yianni Posted: May 20th 2012

how do you know this

wallace05man Posted: May 20th 2012

if it has some random person writing it then it's probably just a fan made movie

cheesehead302 Posted: May 20th 2012

yeh flying dog do you have a website showing this?

puppylove Posted: May 20th 2012

maybe its some short short like... cracking contraptions or something

samuelhayward Posted: May 20th 2012

it says it's 29 mins
  maybe one of the aardman staff could please tell us if these internet sites are telling the truth.

puppylove Posted: May 20th 2012

good idea by asking! can u aardman staff? preatty please?

puppylove Posted: May 25th 2012

is legends of gold gonna be  movie of a short film?... samuel?

samuelhayward Posted: May 25th 2012

I think it's a full length but not sure

waht do u mean full length????

cheesehead302 Posted: May 25th 2012

You know how Yhe Curse of the Were-Rabbit was an hour and a half? That's what he means. And yep, it did say it was full length.

so.. it will be the 2nd walla e and gromit movie?

awesome!!!

cheesehead302 Posted: May 26th 2012

Exactlty. Like Luigi's Mansion 2. Not really, watevr. O_o

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.