Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » W & G IS MY INSPERATION :)

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
mightyredmachine Posted: May 11th 2012

Hi
i have recently finished creating my first ever stop motion short as part of a university modual. And W&G was a huge insperation to me when it came to researching the techniques to create such a film. Please check it out and any feedback would be great :)

KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: May 14th 2012

Hi mightyredmachine, well done for making a great animation. I'm afraid this one is a little too violent to share on these forums but please do post your next animation!

puppylove Posted: May 14th 2012

college guy huh? might be really cool! ive considered maybe making animation myself for some time i quite didnt get the pacience to do it, so i act,sing,write and wanna direct insted

yianni Posted: May 21st 2012

wow puppylove you do all that cool I sing, play guitar, piano, cornet and i animate write  direct model and film and record music

puppylove Posted: May 21st 2012

not bad XP

yianni Posted: May 22nd 2012

thanks

puppylove Posted: May 22nd 2012

how can a person in such a young age do so much???

yianni Posted: May 23rd 2012

My dad records music my mum does pottery and plays piano my dad can play guitar and I tried singing one day and everyone says im amazing. I use my dads recording studio to record my songs and play in a band with three other people who play guitar aswell. Animation I have no Idea how i came to it i just loved nick park and aardmans work

puppylove Posted: May 23rd 2012

oh THAT explains it! u have a benefit! u ARE gifted.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.