GENERAL CHAT » WHERE DO U WANNA VACATION TO THE MOST???

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 38 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 38.
puppylove Posted: May 8th 2012

me, i dont travel much, my family is kinnah tight so i dont get that chance very offen. my vacation is always the same: tv,internet,boredness, sadness....anywho, im finally 16 so my dad is allowing me to travel on a disney package to go to all the different attractions!!! universal,horlando,island of adventure, sea world and many other things!cant wait!! its gonna be so much fun!!!so what about u? where do u wanna vacation most? why?how long? what would u do... etc. leave me a comment letting me know!(wow, i sounded like a youtube famouse...)

LoveShaun19 Posted: May 9th 2012

Wow! Congratulations on the trip! I don't travel much either. I've never been outside the U.S. I would really love to go to England, Scotland, ( Ancestrally, my family's name comes from there.:) ) , Ireland, and Italy. :) I think I would mostly visit museums, famous spots, and countrysides. I would definitley take a lot of pictures, and I would bring sketcking stuff. I probably would check out churches too. :)

puppylove Posted: May 9th 2012

cool! there is a negative point on my trip thought. what i wanted to do most and go to the most was the wizarding world of harry potter theme park!!! that in the island of adventure but, for every place we go we only have one dayits gonna be very crouded so im afraid that i wount be able to do everything i whant there i just whant to go to the castle,honeydukes, rides maybe even platform 9and three quorters and olivanders!

harryboy8080 Posted: May 9th 2012

England or Italy.

puppylove Posted: May 9th 2012

wow harryboy! i could have sworn u where brittish!

harryboy8080 Posted: May 10th 2012

I have family over there, we visited them for a VERY long extended stay years ago. I still like to talk with a Brittish accent, and I love it there. Right now, I like living in the States. But, when I grow older, I wish to  move back to England.

puppylove Posted: May 10th 2012

thats nice, what part of england do u live in?

sorry, USA

1flyingdog Posted: May 10th 2012

I also think it would be wizarding world of harry potter theme park!! and what a coincidence!  

oh cool! ive been wantng to go there since forever and i FINALLY will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey puppylove! when is your birth day? I would like to know 

april 16th, it already passed.

I hope your trip to the wizarding world of harry potter theme park will awesome! 

Mine is a long time from now it's November 17!   and happy late birth day puppylove! and how old are you?

thanks... hey, by curiosity, how old are u?

I am 10 but i will 11 this year!   and what is your fav wallace and gromit character?

oh.. k :P

mine is gromit!    

what about gromit?...

We have a lot posts!  

I wanted to know what is your fav wallace and gromit character?  and I said mine 

it will and allways be Gromit!  oh yeah!he is awesome and I am a girl!!

puppylove Posted: May 11th 2012

O.o... jesus crist! i could have sworn u where a boy!!!!! frick!

puppylove Posted: May 11th 2012

and what do u mean we... can we please get back to subject? i whant people to feel free to post about where they would like to vacation to.

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: May 12th 2012

Florida probaly, i once went there and loved it . cute store, pretty beaches. awesome hotels.. you get the picture..

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: May 16th 2012

Barry Island which i am going in october maybe 

puppylove Posted: May 16th 2012

wheres that?

mmasonghi studios Posted: May 17th 2012

I want to vacation to england! 

puppylove Posted: May 17th 2012

q cool!!!

yianni Posted: May 18th 2012

hey puppylove how old are you im 12

cheesehead302 Posted: May 19th 2012

I looked for the Aardman place on Google Earth and couldn't find it, but I really want to go there!

puppylove Posted: May 19th 2012

just turned 16.

ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 11th 2013

darn I really don't know.

Bambooski Posted: Feb 11th 2013

I have been to a lot of places but I would love to go to Japan

ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 12th 2013

Japan is a great place. I lived there for a year. If you do go to Japan go in the winter time. there are snow monkeys, ice sculpters and foot high snow.

AndrewS Posted: Feb 16th 2013

To Legoland

TerCla10 Posted: Feb 16th 2013

hey //.-

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.