Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » DEAR AARMAN STAFF IS THERE A CHANCE OF ANOTHER WALLACE AND GROMIT FILM COMING OUT.

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
kieran Posted: Apr 11th 2012

Nathan M Posted: Apr 11th 2012

I hope that this is true! Dying for a new wallace and gromit film...

Bitzer123 Posted: Apr 12th 2012

Me too!')">')">

Clay Fighter Posted: Apr 17th 2012

mmm, as much as I would love this it says it is feature length and being released in 2014. It seems an unlikely amount of time, unless they are already well into production and until now it was kept a secret. But I wouldn't hold your breath on it :/

LateNighter Posted: May 10th 2012

I do hope a new Wallace & Gromit adventure is in the works. It's been far too long since the last one. I'm not counting "Were-Rabbit." While I did enjoy it, it wasn't as enjoyable as the clay animation films. Please Nick and crew, don't you miss your old friends, too?

Fionah Posted: May 11th 2012

I would like a new series of Cracking Contraptions

samuelhayward Posted: May 14th 2012

There should be, because if you remember, a couple of years ago, there was acompetition to win a chance of having your invention featured in the next wallace and gromit film, on the world of invention website, so there definately should be another one as far as I'm concerned, because there was a winner, and that would be breaking a promise to them if they didn't feature it anything!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.