Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » THE PIRATES! IN AN ADVENTURE WITH SCIENTISTS IS OUT AT UK CINEMAS NOW!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 4th 2012

As many of you will know, after 5 years in production, the wait is finally over and Aardman’s new movie Pirates! In an Adventure With Scientists has been released in UK cinemas!

pirates.jpg

In The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists, Hugh Grant stars as the luxuriantly bearded Pirate Captain – a boundlessly enthusiastic, if somewhat less-than-successful, terror of the High Seas.

With a rag-tag crew at his side, and seemingly blind to the impossible odds stacked against him, the Captain has one dream: to beat his bitter rivals Black Bellamy and Cutlass Liz to the much coveted Pirate Of The Year Award. It’s a quest that takes our heroes from the shores of exotic Blood Island to the foggy streets of Victorian London.

Along the way they battle a diabolical queen and team up with a haplessly smitten young scientist, but never lose sight of what a pirate loves best: adventure!

To find out more about the film, visit www.thepirates-movie.co.uk

Have you been to see the film at the cinema? Or maybe you're planning to go over Easter? Post a comment below and let us know!

kameatrix Posted: Apr 10th 2012

My face hurt when I left the cinema, I'd laughed so much...:D

Fionah Posted: Apr 10th 2012

I saw it last weekend and thought it was absolutely brilliant

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Apr 10th 2012

I saw it last week. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

wallace05man Posted: Apr 11th 2012

i saw it 3 times at the cinema because i loved it so much 

still dizzy Posted: Apr 22nd 2012

Brill, only have to here the music of the film and am feel like am back in the pictures with a big grin on my face, so funny.

LaurenLynx Posted: Apr 26th 2012

When is it coming to the U.S?

tthurber Posted: Apr 27th 2012

Today!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.