Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SINGER?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Apr 1st 2012

mine is Adele

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 1st 2012

if u count rappers then tinie tempah

puppylove Posted: Apr 1st 2012

my favorite is the singer from the band coldplay. i LOVE coldplay

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 1st 2012

ye they're good

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Apr 2nd 2012

i think lady gaga is cool but i am not a Huge fan and all and i also like coldplay

Banjo Boy Posted: Apr 10th 2012

I'd have to say Lester Flatt. His voice was so smooth and his notes flowed so well together. He was in the bands Bill Monroe and his Blue Grass Boys; Lester Flatt, Earl Scruggs, and the Foggy Mountain Boys; and Lester Flatt and Nashville Grass.

iantimothy Posted: Apr 10th 2012

banjo boy, i agree.

wallace05man Posted: Apr 11th 2012

some of mine aren't exactly singers but are music artists:
Deep Purple, Gorillaz, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, deadmau5, Black Sabbath, Primus, The Who, Skrillex, The Ramones, Guns N' Roses and Muse.

tidan Posted: Apr 12th 2012

I like Taylor Swift. It's so amazing like princess. She is pricess beautiful like Hello Kitty.

LoveShaun19 Posted: Apr 12th 2012

Christian rock artists " Audio Adrenaline", " Steve Taylor" and " Chagall Guevara" :)

puppylove Posted: Apr 12th 2012

taylor swift is a really nice person! she makes lods of donations ands part of many charity funds! she won the green nickelodeon prise 

puppylove Posted: Apr 12th 2012

one of my favorite singers is also hatsuna miku! i like this song best its called triple baka! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRQTZC3uNW4&feature=BFa&list=FLtVSkDSqXhrElG0OpI-iB7w&lf=plpp_video check it out if u wanna

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Apr 19th 2012

i love katy perry! her bright purple hair is genius!  don't care much for her album "One of the boys" love her newest album 'Teenage dream" lot of great songs on there! (:

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Apr 30th 2012

my second favorite singer is whitney houston. love her golden voice!

puppylove Posted: May 5th 2012

shane dawson..., not my favorite but i like the vids he makes where he sings

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.