Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
jecklynmidless Posted: Feb 20th 2012

I'm sorry if this offends any of you, but I've got to know. will there be another full movie? are the creator(s), and animators going to be doing more smaller projects? do any of the people out there have any news/ideas. I signed up recently so don't get all angry at me for asking. I've been a fan since I can remember, and I saw all the shorts, plus the movie(in theaters I might add) so I'm just curious, and on the look out. thanks.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 21st 2012

HI jecklynmidless, welcome to the site! Your question is not offensive at all - I'm sure it's once of the most popular questions out there!

Aardman are working on lots of different things at the moment - there is a new movie coming out in March called The Pirates! In Adventures With Scientists, new Shaun the Sheep episodes coming soon and there should be some exciting Wallace & Gromit announcements coming soon, so watch this space! :D

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 21st 2012

is there going to be a shaun the sheep movie?
there is just a rumour that i heard that aardman r planning 2 make one

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 22nd 2012

It's not a rumour, but it will be a few years yet, so we can't give you many details!

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 22nd 2012

ok thanks for clearing that up katie
i can't wait to see it when it's finally finished!:D

Fionah Posted: Feb 22nd 2012

I love Aardman!
@katie When you say new Shaun the Sheep episodes do you mean for the TV? Not for 3ds

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 27th 2012

Fionah - I mean for both! :) There's some Nintendo 3DS shorts, then some other exciting episodes for TV! ;)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.