Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » TO NICK PARK

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 12 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 12.
puppylove Posted: Feb 19th 2012

im making this for the peaple that would say what would they say to nick park if you meet him or if he could write back or maybe a question that you would like him to anwser personally.i would like to start by saying that nick park is one of my many inspirations. i dont nececarally whant to work with plastecine in my life but i do whant ither a movie or writting carrier. thank you nick for bringing me something special in my life.:D

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 19th 2012

i would say of how he has inspired me in so many ways and that wallace and gromit was one of the best creations ever!!

puppylove Posted: Feb 20th 2012
:D

i wish he was secretly part of the site:-(

Nathan M Posted: Feb 24th 2012

he must come on once in a while

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 24th 2012

maybe

in theory....he could be any of us! and we would never know

TMC

w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 24th 2012

it's secretly me. JK

puppylove Posted: Feb 24th 2012

whats JK and TMC ?

LoveShaun19 Posted: Feb 25th 2012

" Just Kidding" and " The Mcgraw Club" signature. :)

puppylove Posted: Feb 26th 2012

ah... thanks

EmmyRed18 Posted: Feb 26th 2012

If I could meet Nick Park, the first thing I would do would be to congratulate him and the entire Aardman team for the wonderful work they do in all their projects.

puppylove Posted: Feb 28th 2012

that nice :)

aiden szewczyk Posted: Feb 28th 2012

If I met Nick parks i would ask him if it was hard making all the things out of clay

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.