Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » FILM REVIEWS

123456 7
Next
Newest
There are 326 messages in total. Showing messages 301 to 326.
MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 3rd 2013

I also saw xmen 2 yesterday

it was in my opinion slightly better than the first film as i liked it where the school was attacked and i thought it was great to see some of the students fighting off soldiers and police etc. also to see both sides of mutants working together

i would rate it an 7.5/10

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 21st 2013

Last week i watched Alfie

it is a classic film starring Michael Caine, it was an alright film, well made and pulled off with very good actor performance however was a bit slow and at points boring.

i would rate it a 6/10

shaunfan134 Posted: Apr 21st 2013

yesterday i saw charlie and the chocolate factory (the newer movie) very different from the book
(high tech stuff) but i liked it, i'd give it 8/10 

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 23rd 2013

I've seen that before but not for a whlie, i got it on dvd actually personally i would have rated it around a 7

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 2nd 2013

A week or so back i watched Lockout

it was exciting to watch however i believe there was a small amount of unneeded quite poorly done cgi 

i would rate it a 7.5/10 

I also watched again one of my old favourites Terminator Salvation

love this film, i think its thrilling from start to end

9.5/10 

Do people on here own many dvds anymore or do you watchthem online or on lovefilm netflix etc.?

it is often said that dvds are becoming less frequent and eventually they will lose out to netflix and similar things. Myself, i still love buying dvds and feeling as if i own it rather than im just watching it online. I like to feel that i can display it and watch it anywhere with the idea that i actually own something physical.

to be honest my family is a bit like that as overall in my house we have around 1000 dvds, with just over 200 of them being mine.That is counting one boxset of like a series counting as one dvd, so if you counted discs or something then there would be a lot more.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 4th 2013

Today i saw Olympus has fallen at the cinema

it was a brilliant exciting film from start to end and i would recommend watching it

i would rate it a 8/10

wilsonm Posted: May 6th 2013

the muppets take manhattan,twilight bdp1

the muppets take manhatten is v good ill give it 8/10 cus some of the things are outdated now
                                                                                                                                                braking dawn part1 is ove of the best movies eva bdp2 is also v good i recomend waching them(even more of r team edward)

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 6th 2013

Thanks for the review, what would you have rated breaking dawn part 1 and 2?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 16th 2013

Anyone else seen anything lately?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 20th 2013

I just finished watching x-men origins: wolverine

it was a brilliant edition to the series of films and i enyoed watching how wolverine became who he is today, introducing a cool other charcter, his brother Victor. I can't wait to see the new film The Wolverine now.

i would rate it a 8/10

dinogirl Posted: May 24th 2013

I saw Star Trek into Darkness-----AMAZEBALLS!!!

lol

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 25th 2013

Yesterday me and my dad watched letters from iwo jima

it was a great film directed by clint eastwood, prob. My favourite actor. Exciting, gripping, intense,emotional. Briliiant.

i would rate it a 9/10 

shaunfan134 Posted: Jun 29th 2013

i just got back from seeing monsters university. vary clever mix of excitement and humor! i would give it 10/10!  

shaunfan134 Posted: Jun 29th 2013

and about half a week ago i saw Willie Wonka and the chocolate factory (the older movie) it captures the book more but i think i would give it 6/10

dinogirl Posted: Jun 30th 2013

Paulie- about a bird and his different owners on his journey through life to find his way home

10/10!! loved it- it is sad..need tissues 

gromitrox123 Posted: Jul 7th 2013

I just watched despicable me 2! Sooo good I'd give it a 10/10

iantimothy Posted: Jul 7th 2013

I very much enjoyed Monsters University. A very funny film, I may even prefer it to the original (which I love).

9/10

I am hoping to see Dispicable Me 2 soon. 

Nelson8 Posted: Jul 7th 2013

I saw Dispicable me 2!!

HALARIOUS.

10.5/10

gromitrox123 Posted: Jul 8th 2013

Today I saw monsters univesity! I loved it! 10/10

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jul 8th 2013

Thanks for posting, i need to update the thread with my own

To start i saw anchorman

it was really funny and i would recommend it

i would rate it an 8/10 

Then i saw the watch

it was brilliant

i would rate it a 9/10 

I also went to the cinema and saw the internship

it was quite good but fairly predictable with some things

i would rate it a 7/10 

I recently rewatched magnum force

it is a clint eastwood film, part of the dirty harry series and i love it

i would rate it a 9/10 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.