GENERAL CHAT » FILM REVIEWS

There are 326 messages in total. Showing messages 201 to 250.
MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 17th 2012

yesterday i saw the polar express

it was fairly good but slightly boring and predictable at points

i would rate it a 7/10 

tre01 Posted: Dec 18th 2012

I find that I'm not really one for the overuse of motion capture. Especially when they're just animating over the actors and not really thinking outside of the box.

Last film I watched....Probably 'The Artist'. Even though it's in black and white, and mostly silent, I thoroughly enjoyed it and give it 9/10

w&gfan75 Posted: Dec 18th 2012

i've seen a couple of movies lately

pee wees big adventure: i thought it was a funny movie for anyone, anyage- 9/10

wreck it ralph: a great movie for gamers and non gamers alike- 9.5/10

paranorman- it was pretty good, but alot more mature than alot of animated movies- 8/10 

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 18th 2012

I wacthed flags of our Fathers, It is amazing I highly sugesst you to see it. It is though rated R and life like gore

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 18th 2012

LORD OF  THE RINGS IS AWSOME you need to read it soon MrTechnoTrousers

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 18th 2012

HOW HAVENT YOU WATCHED THE POLAR EXPRESS YET TECNOTROUSERS!?!?!?  its like my christmas tradition to watch it every year! i love that kinnah animation and love that film very much. one of my favorite christmas movies 
i also watched paranorman and i LOVED it. very good movie. it was made by the same makers of coraline so i KNEW it must be good from the beginnning. 9.5/10 to me. but srsly, that joke at the end about the guy being gayy KILLED me! wasnt expecting it.

watched the lorax. so-fricken-CUTE!!!! i love that mustache!!! 9/10 :3

tre01 Posted: Dec 18th 2012

I can't get on with the new make Dr Seuss films because they pull a bad plot out of their backside in an attempt to make it long enough to be a feature film.

The original short versions by Chuck Jones and Friz Freleng were, to me, so much better. They kept to the original book and drawing style whilst adding in pieces that properly fill in the gaps in the story without going too far off the original plot.

i dont think the plots are THAT bad. their ok i guess  i liked the lorax.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 19th 2012

puppylove - i dont really know why i hadn't watched the polar express just never got round 2 it but towards the end of november me an my sister felt christmasy but had like no christmas films so we bought some: polar express, elf, miracle on 34th street (new and old), father christmas, the snowman, muppets christmas carol, the grinch, nan's christmas carol (Catherine Tate comedy thing that aired last crimbo i think), nativity

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 19th 2012

The Lorax was good puppylove. Anyone seen Flags of Our Farthers?

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 19th 2012

did you watch them all tecnotrousers? you should watch the christmas carol with jim carry that one' good. i also enjo the grinch and elf alot 

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 20th 2012

i only haven't seen the two miracle on 34th street films so far

i forgot about this but i saw nativity a few days ago

i would rate it an 8.5/10 

muppets christmas carol

i would rate it an 8/10 

the grinch

i would rate it a 7.5/10 

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 20th 2012

i like tha grinch...

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 21st 2012

yesterday my friend told me he didn't like christmas films an i was like WWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 22nd 2012

i belive him. i kind of get it when people dont like christas films specially when your christmas is terrible every year.

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 22nd 2012

why is your christmas terriable??

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 22nd 2012

cause i grew up. it will happen to you eventually.

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 24th 2012

It won't ever happen to me

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 24th 2012

I'm probaly older than you

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 24th 2012

you wish. it will happen. it cant be avoided. maybe if you have a really nice family your "christmas spirit" will last longer but not long enought. the day you see human suffering constantly and have no one n your family for christmas anymore youll know what im talking about. its hypocrit anyways and commercial. its not like anything matter.

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 24th 2012

wow i feel like molah, the aged one.

wallace05man Posted: Dec 25th 2012

wow, you're not depressing. oh wait, yes you are

wallace05man Posted: Dec 25th 2012

when you make yourself see christmas like that, of course you hate it. maybe if you actually try and like it, you will

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 25th 2012

you dont know my life ed, ive been trying hard to make us come toguether for years. my mom refuses to play one single easy card/boardgame with me or do anything really. shes just hate basically everything, my aunt is to proud to do anything and my brother is literally and pay attention to the word LITERALLY crazy and my dad dosent know the meaning of bonding. i wound espect a boy that has EVERYTHING, to understand. but hey, none of you do. but what do i know, im just the only person here that is aware of sadness.

i dont even know why i keep coming back. i just wanted to leave the message thats all but im so bored.... never mind

666joshy666 Posted: Dec 25th 2012

You will only stop enjoying Christmas because of your own choices. I am not sure how old either of you are and age isn't something that should be discussed on these forums, however, saying that how you perceive christmas depends on how long you have been on this planet is totally ridiculous. Christmas will be great if you make it great; it is as simple as that.

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 25th 2012

when does this get really sad

anyways back to the topic who can't wait for the hobbit

this is basically what was my christmas, just thought it would be funny to put it here.
also ARC, your a jerk.  http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=276137512509393&set=a.147356978720781.26839.147355322054280&type=1&theater

and joshy, its not as simple as that. i think you should live on the place of someone who has nothing and people dont care about him/her at all. not me per say cause i dont ask for pitty but kids in africa that have nothing to eat or kids in vietnam,india etc. this is whats wrong with people in first worlds, most of you dont care about other people that truely suffer and it makes me sad. i dont know how to do much but at least i gave a nice present to a little orphan girl this year at my school thats all i have to say, i know nobody cares but i just wanted to write it. even i feel guilty now.  go on with the topic.

666joshy666 Posted: Dec 25th 2012

So now you're insinuating that I have no care for those worse off than myself? Anyways, I apologise for any greif I have caused, however, I was just giving my 2 Cents. Also, film-wise, watch Jackie Brown (If you're over 18 of course). It is, by a large margin, my favourite film of all time (Apart from W&G) and the only Non-Aardman I would rate 10/10!

wallace05man Posted: Dec 26th 2012

actually, i don't have everything. like you said, "you don't know my life". i don't play board games with my parents, i can't stand my sister, and i don't even have my aunt or any of my family round for christmas because they live too far away.

@666joshy666 i thought Jackie Brown was rated 15 

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 26th 2012

at least your sister dosent have mental problems and hasnet threatened your parents to kill them. and you live in europe, one of the best places in the world where there are load of things to do. and at least your aunt or aunts dont hate you and say you'll go to helll because your from a different religion. think about how the grass is not greener on the other side, that all im saying and try to be more appreciative for what you have. im thankful at least that i have a full body and a home. clothers,my laptop, smarts and many other things. im just sick of seeing spoiled people around.(not you guys spesificly)

ive seen a christmas movie called fred noel yesturday and thought it was pretty interesting and good, not like any other christmas movie ive ever seen really
9/10

wallace05man Posted: Dec 26th 2012

actually, my aunts and uncles and cousins are very religeous, (my uncle's a vicar), and i'd literally be surprised if my sister didn't have mental problems.

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 26th 2012

they might be but i dont think they woulld discriminate you if you had a different religion and your just saying that about your sister cause shes little. your hate for her is normal, my brother is LITERALLY not so.... you mind if we stop talking about it? im pretty heart aking now because of beloved series that ended and i dont want to feel any more sad

shaunfan134 Posted: Dec 27th 2012

i saw the pirates and it was vary funny i really liked the part ware pirate captain sticks his sword through the roof and it stabs someone. i think aardman did a good job on it 

666joshy666 Posted: Dec 27th 2012

Pirates is definately something I have been meaning to watch! Thanks for the reminder, ShaunFan134!

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 28th 2012

U need to watch pirates Joshy it is really good

Anyway...  The other day I watched Ted
I would recommend it to anyone that is of the right age, very funny and enjoyable
I would rate it an 8.5/10

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 28th 2012

teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. all the guys in my school talked about it when it was gonna be at the thearters. i give it a 9/10
yesturday i watched project x.
it... was.... AMAZING!!!!!! i LOVED it and was thinking to myself why i didnt watch it b4!  
a friend recomended it to me but i didnt wanna watch it cause the last movie he recomended to me that was 30 sceonds or less(that movie SUCKSs!) i hated but project x is totally worthit as long as you can take what i like to call "strong" comedy
9/10 aswell. 

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 30th 2012

Today I saw Edward scissor hands on tv
it could have been improved it some ways but I did enjoy watching it
it was well made with very good acting from Johney Depp and the rest of the cast

i would rate it an  8/10

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 30th 2012

wallace and gromit in 3 amazing adventures 
10/10  

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 31st 2012

puppylove i really don't care what you title me as and I don't care if you delete me as a friend. I don't care at all what you family relations are this thread was for film reviews not you sad life.

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 31st 2012

I saw the hobbit the other day it was great it had everything you could ask for.it is 3 hours long though. I would give it a 9/10. I wasn't a 10/10 because they stopped in the middle of the story line so they could make a sequel.I hate it when they do that.

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 31st 2012

i stopped talking about my life baka.

ARC-1999816 Posted: Jan 1st 2013

what ever.

so has anyone seen the hobbit other then me

puppylove origin Posted: Jan 1st 2013

(god that sounded homo)
(many of us did)
im thinking on watching the lord of the rings trilogy but the extended versions. asking my friend to copy the movies so i can watch them
im thinking of watching ralph the destroyer. i always loved video games even if i dont know all the caracters it should be fun. did anyone watch it already? telling me if its worth watching? 

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 2nd 2013

Nope 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.