Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » FILM REVIEWS

There are 326 messages in total. Showing messages 151 to 200.
MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Aug 4th 2012

i saw pirates yesterday

it was enjoyable but i agree in cheesehead's point about the jokes

i would rate it an 8.5    

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Aug 28th 2012

I saw 21 jump street ( remake )
It was very funny and enjoyable to watch

I rate it an 8 

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Aug 28th 2012

I also saw aliens
It was for me just as exciting and tense as the first film

I rate it an 8.5 also 

doakley Posted: Aug 29th 2012

I watched "We Bought A Zoo", and it was good. Although it was a tear-jerker, it  was heartwarming. 10/10

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Sep 4th 2012

today i saw total recall at the cinema

it was action packed and very gripping

i would rate it an 8/10

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Nov 13th 2012

im back on these forums now so gonna start this back up again

i saw skyfall at the cinema

i would rate it a 9/10 

i also saw men in black 2

i would rate it an 7.5 

i watched on dvd jackie chan's first strike

it was ok

i would rate it a 5.5/10 

the other day i watched 300

it was AMAZING!

i would rate it a 9/10 

wallace05man Posted: Nov 13th 2012

i would rate skyfall 10/10

Nathan M Posted: Nov 13th 2012

Journey 2 - 10/10, I thought it was better than Journey to the centre of the earth

mchoo Posted: Nov 14th 2012

Henry's Crime +++

w&gfan75 Posted: Nov 20th 2012

i watched the spongebob sqaurepants movie for the first time in years

10/10 i thought it was still hillarious and the heat lamp part made me tear up a bit  

i would reccomend it to anyone who wants to watch a fun animated movie

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 1st 2012

i saw some christmas films so here i go:

i saw the snowman

it was a classic that i used to love when i was younger

i would rate it a 7/10 

i also saw father christmas

it was another classic from when i was little but it was a bit better than the snowman

i would rate it a 8/10 

i saw elf 

i have seen it before but i watch it every christmas and i just bought it on DVD

without any doubt the best christmas film i hav ever seen! 

i would rate it a 9.5/10

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 7th 2012

i saw the last twilight movie....
they made me....
-10000000000000000000000000/10 

wallace05man Posted: Dec 7th 2012

i would rate it the same, just without the 1 at the front.

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 7th 2012

if you just put minus 0, thats a better rating.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 8th 2012

i can't read your posts puppylove

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Dec 10th 2012

I wanted to watch narnia and i saw narnia! it was cracking! 1000000000000000Out of1000000000000000!!!!!!

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 10th 2012

tecnotrousers, just click on display anyways and you can see :D

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 11th 2012

oh ok

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 11th 2012

:P. im exited t watch the hobbit! whos gonna watch it too?

wallace05man Posted: Dec 11th 2012

oh sorry, i didn't see the minus sign at the front, i thought you were rating it a trillion out of ten

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 11th 2012

omg! never! actually thanks to you that i realised kristen stewart is a ... so thanks!

yianni Posted: Dec 12th 2012

I'm going to see the hobbit definetly and pup you are on moderation already???

mchoo Posted: Dec 12th 2012

Has anyone here seen Dark Crystal? One of my favorite movies.

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 12th 2012

nay. just click at the right corner and youll read my messages :3

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 12th 2012

Hay Puppt love, I'm gonna watch the Hobbit. First LotR movie in what... 8 years?

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 13th 2012

well i heard the director made many endings for the lord of the rings. im not 100% shure but i think that was lately. and its not fully 100% lord of the rings but i think thats lately. missed ye buddy :3

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 13th 2012

i might watch the hobbit

Nathan M Posted: Dec 13th 2012

The hunger games: 1/10  -_-

wallace05man Posted: Dec 13th 2012

i thought the Hunger Games was good

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 13th 2012

Yeh, I've never watched or read the Hunger Games, but people are saying it's the most amaizing book/movie they have ever read/watched.

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 13th 2012

those people are probably girls who miss twilight. peeps, i read ALL books and was pestered at school all the time with these really obsessed and annoying guys that told me everyday PEETA DIES ON THE LAST BOOK! without never reading the book or watching the movie. i finished it and this is my conclusion: i-hate-KATNISS! she has no self estime, wants indirectly for everyone to feel bad for her and its almost incapable of loving a humain being. so there are no spoilers im NOT saying f the annoying dudes at my chool where right or wrong just so you guys feel a bit safer. i give it mmm 8/10. the whole season and books, the stories are good, the plots are good i just hate the living hel out of katniss. and i hate peeta too a bit for loving a person for NO REASON WHAT SO FRICKEN EVER! feel free to tell me you thoughts on it. (nothing is better then harry potter and maybe lord of the rings..... and rangers apprentice, i LOVE that series of books! )

Nathan M Posted: Dec 14th 2012

Maybe the hunger games is... ok... But I was shocked that something like that would even exist (I know its fiction) but I wasn't expecting it :L I only watched it because the majority of Harry Potter fans like it, and being a Harry Potter fan myself thought id give it a go. 

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 14th 2012

is anybody going 2 watch man of steel - the new superman film?

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 14th 2012

no. im sick and tired that hollywood just keeps millking things! it pissses me off and man of steel isnt any different. i dont like to watch these repetative movies and wutnot even if they change the story a bit, its still not fair. they keep making unecessary secuals and repeting movies just to make money. i miss it when the world was a bit more original. 

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 14th 2012

this site should really underline the "curse" words when that stupid message shows up. i wasnt even cursing!

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 14th 2012

I just ot back from seeing the Hobbit, it was awesome! 9/10

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 15th 2012

you lucky dog! im gonna watch it maybe tomorow with my guy friend manuel. he wants to watch it more then me and where gonna celebrate his birthday  ironically, its the 21st of december but im trying to convince him to celebrate it earlier juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust in case that darkness for 3 days really happens.

mchoo Posted: Dec 15th 2012

It's metaphorical end of the world probably another Resident Evil sequel.

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 15th 2012

Ah, Resident Evil... An awesome game. And I even got to watch the Hobbit free because my friend bought the ticket for me. There are gonna be 2 more sequals to it... And it deserves some. I've never actually watch a LotR movie but this was just plain awesome! 

mchoo Posted: Dec 16th 2012

The Hobbit is way more fun anyway. I read it in two evenings when I was 16 and then I cried when Thorin dies. Ah...what a story...I feel like an ent.

Resident Evil - yes the game was nice (it reminded me of Alone in The Dark - the first of its kind ever in Computer World and really scary because it felt like inside Lovecraft's stories (check out Necronomicon if you enjoy horror stories) and so were first two volumes but now it's getting too much. It's time to blow it up like F.Herbert blew up Dune because it gets too confusing.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 16th 2012

i've never actually read or seen the lord of the rings but im sure i will at some point

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 16th 2012

MCHOO! WHAT THE FRICK! DONT RUIN THE BOOKS/MOVIES! UNCOOL MAN!!!!!  what the frick like really! im gonna pretend i didnt read that!

yianni Posted: Dec 17th 2012

11 years since the lord of the rings have to see the hobbit and the dark crystal is an awesome film

yianni 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.