Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » AARDMAN WALLACE AND GROMIT ADVENT CALENDAR

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 6 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 6.
Fionah Posted: Feb 12th 2012

@Aardman Staff

I know it is nowhere near christmas but the xmas that has just been there was hardly any christmassy wallace and gromit things and i don't really want it to be the same this christmas so please aardman could we have more wallace and gromit xmas products. Last year i only had a 2010 advent calender, a christmas card and a poster. This year please could we have something like a new advent calendar, a stocking, wrapping paper, christmas cheeseboard, hats,scarfs,gloves,sledges and stuff like that. I would really like that sort of thing and i would pay good money for them and I know lots of other people who would too! :) PLEASE REPLY! PLEASE!!

Fionah Posted: Mar 8th 2012

Please post!!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 23rd 2012

that is a good idea

samuelhayward Posted: Jun 24th 2012

nice, but weather it is possible for them to turn it around in the 3 months before the shops would be selling it i don't know. Manufacturing takes the best part of a year, from design to being finished and loaded off to the shops. I would like to think it's true though!

Fionah Posted: Jun 28th 2012

true.because every yr there r no nice advent calendars

FROG MOUTH Posted: Jul 6th 2012

I agre

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.