WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WALLACE AND GROMIT VIDEO IDEAS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 12 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 12.
WAG215 Posted: Feb 11th 2012

For Anyone who has video Ideas for my wallace and gromit series on youtube starting next week, Ill need 12 ideas for 12 short episodes of wallace and gromit, One idea Per User. I will pick the best and post the episode list in one week, and if your idea is picked you will get credit. Thank you Everyone!

Nathan M Posted: Feb 11th 2012

Wallace and Gromit become detectives! Of course Gromit has the brain power and points Wallace in the right direction as gromit can find clues easily. They could be detectives to solve burglary or something and find the culprit that you least expect.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 11th 2012

they should be zookeepers 4 the day and feathers mcgraw frees all the penguins which cause trouble

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 15th 2012

Ok heres a great idea: is in her shop with when she gets a phone call and while she is talking a bone falls in the front and chases it (it is attached to a string) until he goes to the zoo and reprogams . gives and a reward if they find, so when they are looking the cooker from a grand day out, shows them blueprints, and they see that is planning to steal Lady Tottington's money so he can buy weapons to take over the world! and rush to Lady T's house but she catches and she uses for a fashion show.

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 15th 2012

Oh i forgot to mention that you can make up your own ending.

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 18th 2012

do you like it?

puppylove Posted: Feb 18th 2012

but... you said you where gonna make my idea!:'( now im very:-(

Rhian38 Posted: Feb 19th 2012

What about they run out of crackers on Christmas day? Then can go mad and start biting gromits ears?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 19th 2012

that seems a bit meesed up

wallace05man Posted: Feb 19th 2012

@puppylove he said he needed ideas for TWELVE MORE not just the one you wrote

WAG215 Posted: Feb 22nd 2012

Announcement: Season 1 is delayed do to the minmum amount of episodes!

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 25th 2012

Puppy love why are you sad? Well In the ending they could go on a trip around the world? Just kidding!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.