Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » HELLO ALL (AGAIN)!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are no replies to this discussion yet! Why not start things off?
The Return of CrackingToast Posted: Jan 24th 2012

(I've posted this thread before but it didn't appear and it's been days now. Something must have gone wrong.)

Hello everybody. I'm he who used to be known as CrackingToast (I couldn't remember my old password so i've made a new account). Basically, i'm back on here to tell you about an animation i've kind-of been commissioned to make. I've been asked by the head of my year at school to do an assembly for my year on Stop-Motion Animation, which is known by the head of my year as a hobby of mine. I'm working on an short 5-minute film at the moment explaining the ins and outs of stop-mo and why it appeals to me at the moment and it will be screened infront of my whole year next friday! Eeeek! So here's a picture from a scene i'm currently working on. I'll keep you all updated about further developments and i'll upload the final animation on Youtube or this website when it's done. :)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.