Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » HELLO AGAIN!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are no replies to this discussion yet! Why not start things off?
The Return of CrackingToast Posted: Jan 23rd 2012

I don't know if any of you remember me, but he who used to be CrackingToast (I can't remember my old password so i've made a new account). When I was on here, I was working on my own Wallace and Gromit fan-film 'The Mystery Monkey', which I gave up on yonks ago. Anyway, I've joined this forum again so I can share with you something i'm working on at the moment which I, for the first time, have a deadline for! The project is going to be a short 3-minute film about animation, how it's done and why it appeals to me. I'm well-known by the head of my year at my school for being a budding stop-motion animator and, since there has recently been a series of assemblies with people in my year showing off their talents (Usually singing or, in one case, karate!), I was asked to do an assembly about animation with some kind of 'animation' involved. I have to do this assembly this Friday! I haven't done animation for a long time and so it's took me a while to get used to it again but I started properly animating on Saturday (late, I know, but i've had revision and tests to do with postponed me starting on it). It's going to be a simply piece with two Aardman-style Snails talking about animation. I've gone for Aardman-style snails because they are easy to animate and because I know the design well, it's in my comfort zone. So, anyways, here's a picture from it. I'll upload the finished short-film on this website or youtube on the weekend, hopefully.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.