Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » WHATS YOUR FAVORITE NICKELODION MOVIE?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 45 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 45.
puppylove Posted: Jan 22nd 2012

mine is and always will be bardyard and spongebob squarepants!:D

puppylove Posted: Feb 4th 2012

wow its been 2 weeks and no one posted :-( dont you peaple like nick?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 4th 2012

no

puppylove Posted: Feb 4th 2012

ui why? personal back story maybe?

mmasonghi studios Posted: Feb 4th 2012

i like Nacho libre and Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 4th 2012

i don't know
just don't

puppylove Posted: Feb 5th 2012

by brother likes nacho libre. he says its the "best comedy ever" but in my case, didnt have the pacients to see it myself kkkkkkkkkkkkkk. :D but ok

wallace05man Posted: Feb 5th 2012

i love Nacho Libre

i guees i cant blame peaple for liking nacho libre...

WHO LIKES THE SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS MOVIE???:D:D:D:D

wallace05man Posted: Feb 5th 2012

ME!:D

puppylove Posted: Feb 6th 2012

YAY!:D

Nathan M Posted: Feb 11th 2012

The only one I can think of is Spongebob so thatll have to be my favourite

puppylove Posted: Feb 11th 2012

hm. what woud be the most famouse tv channel in england?

wallace05man Posted: Feb 12th 2012

BBC, itv

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 12th 2012

most famous channel would be BBC as it was the first and i believe gets more viewers than ITV

puppylove Posted: Feb 12th 2012

what do you see in BBC and ITV? sorry, but like i said many times,im not brittish even if i wish i was.

cheesehead302 Posted: Feb 12th 2012

SPONGEBOB FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. Why do so many people like Nacho Libre? Isn't that thing with the super hero mexican dude? I can't remember it's, been so long... But if it's that show I personaly thought that was like the worst show they put on Nick.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 12th 2012

loads of different shows

puppylove Posted: Feb 12th 2012

yes,loads

w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 22nd 2012

rango with johnny depp :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

puppylove Posted: Mar 14th 2012

alot of people say that that movie sucked. i dont agree ither ;)

dog51 Posted: Mar 14th 2012

SpongeBob.

Devi Fitri Krisrera Posted: Mar 14th 2012

Spongebob Squarepants!

puppylove Posted: Mar 15th 2012

the movie right?

w&gfan75 Posted: Mar 19th 2012

my other favourite tied with rango is the adventures of tintin

Gromit lad Posted: Mar 19th 2012

THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS MOVIE!!! It's one of my favorites. Can't wait until 2014, Paramount releases a Spongebob Movie Sequel!

lad

Banjo Boy Posted: Mar 26th 2012

I loved "The Adventures of TinTin".

puppylove Posted: Mar 31st 2012

me too :D

cheesehead302 Posted: Apr 20th 2012

Gromit lad ARE YOU SERIOUS.Maybe it'll be better than the shows have been lately. I like spongebob most from 1999 to 2008. They've kinda started going down hill. P.S. I don't get why people hated rango either. The plot is amaizing, I think. A lixard without a name just makes up a name and tells everybody he's like a Texas-guy wiz.

wandgfanatic Posted: Apr 21st 2012

Spongebob Squarepants or Tintin.  

puppylove Posted: Apr 21st 2012

agreed cheesehead

Gromit lad Posted: Apr 23rd 2012

@Cheesehead302 & Puppylove

Paramount to Release 'SpongeBob' Movie in Late 2014

UPDATED: Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman tells a Deutsche Bank investor conference that the film "will serve to start off or be one of our films that starts off our new animation effort."

NEW YORK - Viacom's Paramount Pictures will release a SpongeBob SquarePants movie in late 2014 as it looks to kick its animation output into a higher gear, Viacom president and CEO Philippe Dauman said Tuesday.
"We will be releasing a SpongeBob movie at the end of 2014, which will serve to start off or be one of our films that starts off our new animation effort," he told a Deutsche Bank media and telecom investor conference in Palm Beach, Fla. His appearance was webcast.

Paramount announced the formation of its new animation unit last July with a target of one release starting in 2014. It has previously not mentioned a specific project. However, Paramount picked up rights to Penny Arcade's science fiction comic New Kid in June and is planning an adaptation of it. The studio tapped The Book of Eli writer Gary Whitta to pen the script and Mary Parent and Cale Boyter are producing via their Paramount-based Disruption Entertainment.

Paramount has distributed animation fare from Jeffrey Katzenberg's DreamWorks Animation, but that deal is coming to an end at the close of this year. Dauman has repeatedly said that his company's studio would be fine without DWA, which has also weighed its options, including self-distributing its movies. But Dauman has not directly ruled out a potential renewal of the DWA deal. 

Viacom released a SpongeBob film several years ago, but back then, Nickelodeon did not have as much of a presence around the world, Dauman said Tuesday in touting the outlook for the new feature.

The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie hit the silver screen late in 2004 and grossed $85.4 million domestically and $54.7 million abroad, according to BoxOfficeMojo.com. The film saw SpongeBob take leave from the town of Bikini Bottom to track down King Neptune's stolen crown.

Paramount did not provide additional deals on the new SpongeBob film.

Dauman also once again said that the Paramount animation productions will be a new opportunity for his company as they will each cost less than $100 million, and the animation unit will be only 30 to 40 people strong, allowing for good financial returns. Thanks to modern technology, the films still look "great" despite the lower cost, he said. He also lauded his studio team for winning an animation Oscar for Rango, the studio's first fully-owned CGI effort. "We're very proud of that," he said.

David Stainton, the head of Paramount's animation effort, resigned abruptly earlier in February. That has left Paramount Motion Picture Group president Adam Goodman in charge.

REFERENCE:http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/viacom-paramount-release-spongebob-movie-late-2014-philippe-dauman295695

Hopefully that answered your question lol. Google works well too!

lad Can't wait til' "The Pirates" Seeing that opening night!!!

puppylove Posted: Apr 24th 2012

wow

puppylove Posted: May 13th 2012

did u guys like tintin? i dont even remember if someone mentioned the movie here

cheesehead302 Posted: May 14th 2012

I've never watched tintin, but it looks cool.

puppylove Posted: May 14th 2012

it is! u should watch it!

1flyingdog Posted: May 15th 2012

I love the adventures of tintin movie! we own on bluray DVD!!  

puppylove Posted: May 15th 2012

i just own in on the pirated version...

cheesehead302 Posted: May 20th 2012

HA HA, i'm not good with torrents, but my cousin is! 

Wait hold on, puppylove, what country do you live in? Because there are different privacy policys in different countries. SO yeh I don't want to get in trouble with the law

puppylove Posted: May 20th 2012

no worrys mate, here in the "beutiful" country of bolivia, theres no such thing as "law enforcement" or "originals! >:D

yes, i know i spelled beautiful wrong

Darn, curse is America!!!

???

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.