Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WALLACE AND GROMIT AT CLINTON CARDS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
Fionah Posted: Jan 19th 2012

I know it's a bit late because christmas has just been but I've just been into Clinton Cards and got this epic pack of Wallace and Gromit Christmas cards for only £1.50. There are 20 cards and two festive designs. If I were you I would get a pack and save them to next Christmas.

Nathan M Posted: Jan 19th 2012

that's awesome!

Fionah Posted: Jan 21st 2012

I know! Also there is a nice message inside them all and a fine picture of Wallace and Gromit pulling a christmas cracker! I'm surprised Wallace hasn't already made an invention to pull a cracker for him!!:)

Fionah Posted: Jan 26th 2012

You need to go out and buy them soon or they will sell out!! They didn't have may packets when I went. Also by the way in Poundland they are selling the Timmy Time 2012 Annual for one pound! (obviously it's Poundland!) Has anyone bought the christmas cards??:)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.