Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » CHRISTMAS 2008 RADIO TIMES POSTER

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
Gluben Posted: Jan 8th 2012

Does anyone have an online scan or copy of the Wallace and Gromit poster for A Matter of Loaf and Death? More specifically, as it's double-sided, I'd like the Christmas scene side of it. I was going to get it when it was first available but never got the chance. :(

I've included a screengrab of the page in the 2008 Christmas Radio Times, to show you what I mean...

samuelhayward Posted: Sep 15th 2012

Wow, I wish I had this too

Gromits little bro Posted: Sep 16th 2012

I Do! but it's too big to scan!!!

samuelhayward Posted: Sep 16th 2012

could you scan it in sections?

Gluben Posted: Sep 16th 2012

Someone from the Radio Times actually sent me a copy for free! I kept bugging them to see if they still had a copy, which they hadn't, but obviously they've found one!

I will try and take a picture of it to upload for you all.   

samuelhayward Posted: Sep 17th 2012

Thank you!

Gromits little bro Posted: Sep 17th 2012

i would, but there is no way it will fit around my scanner, which is in an extremely tight space!!

samuelhayward Posted: Sep 18th 2012

Don't worry then GLB, but if I was to do it I would take a photo of the whole thing and upload it so you can zoom in to read it.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.