Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

W&G FAVOURITES » JUSTIN BIEBER AND AARDMAN?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 38 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 38.
puppylove Posted: Dec 26th 2011

i cant BELIVE aardman let that that stupid, fake, pathetic excuse for a singer justin bieber make a chrismas video for the movie ARTHURS CHRISMAS!!!i am disapointed, sence WHEN is aardman friendly with that that... im not gonna say any thing because if i do im gonna let out some nasty things. im very disapointed

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 30th 2011

I know what you mean.

puppylove Posted: Jan 2nd 2012

you do? i love you cheesehead302:-X

puppylove Posted: Jan 2nd 2012

im just kidding|-)

wallace05man Posted: Jan 13th 2012

i also hate him, but just because you don't like him doesn't mean aardman doesn't like him.

puppylove Posted: Jan 13th 2012

i know

puppylove Posted: Jan 13th 2012

but that combo just seems kinnah wrong to me8)

wallace05man Posted: Jan 16th 2012

yeah, i kind of know what you mean though

puppylove Posted: Jan 16th 2012
;)

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 20th 2012

AARDMAN AND JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!
no way should they ever go together

aardman is loved by millions of people
justin bieber is hated by millions people

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 20th 2012

puppylove Posted: Jan 20th 2012

i SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ardman Posted: Feb 2nd 2012

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

puppylove Posted: Feb 4th 2012

whats boooooooooooooooooooo justin bieber or the treat itself?

puppylove Posted: Feb 4th 2012

threat

1flyingdog Posted: Feb 4th 2012

I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER TOO! PUPPYLOVE!! YOU RULE PUPPYLOVE!

puppylove Posted: Feb 5th 2012

WOW THANKS 1flyingdog :D:D:D:-X:-X

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 25th 2012

Why should we all hate Justin bieber? I am not a fan myself but I do not like to give hateful comments.. However his voice does desperately need improvement.......

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 25th 2012

Wait I forgot to mention ... I hate Justin bieber myself!!!!!!

puppylove Posted: Mar 14th 2012
;)

i just wanna know what 12 year old girl in this site really DOES like justin bieber? that person need mental help ASAP...

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Mar 30th 2012

yeah i totally hate Justin Bieber.. i wonder if he can really see this?

puppylove Posted: Mar 31st 2012

he can but... he pretends not to care cause he knows there is a biggwr quantity of people that hate him more than like him cause hes a P O S E R!

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 31st 2012

thats not why people hate him

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Apr 1st 2012

when why do people hate him?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 1st 2012

his annoying voice for starters

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Apr 1st 2012

yep, though he seems to be a nice person but why is his music video in Arthur's christmas?

puppylove Posted: Apr 1st 2012

nooooooooooo... hes NOT a nice person and he is a POSER! i could make a big list on why i hate justin bieber and why hes a poser but most of the thing i would say are innapropriate so... im just gonna say hes really fake and tries to be populer by any meens possible including ruening aardman and little kids like that. i just whant him DEAD. or at least feed to aliens... just not in this planet. to rap thing hes completely and with no dought FAKE!

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Apr 2nd 2012

i soooooooooooooo agree puppylove and he isn't even cute or good looking. he'll be out of the music buzz scene soon just like the jonas brothers and his voice sounds like a 9 year old. i feel sorry for selena gomez. why in the world would she date him?

Liam W&G Posted: Apr 2nd 2012

I hate Justin Bieber. I think he is a girl!!!! I don't know though if all this happened. And I think Selena Gomez DUMPED Justin! I fancy Selena Gomez

:)

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Apr 2nd 2012

yeah she was pretty smart to dump him but now i thinks he is after taylor swift. but i still can NOT believe his music video was in arthur's christmas. i guess aardman thought that girls would watch arthur's christmas if he was in it

puppylove Posted: May 3rd 2012

i know RIGHT?! dosent he make u insane(in the meaning DIE of corse) i mean, why in the name of devlin did she date him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u know the worst thing,i have a friend tha LIKES HIM!!!!! shes all like: "people dont like him because their just jealouse or pretent to hate him to fit in" BS MAN! im jealouse of jonny depp cause HE is fricken awesome but i LOVE and ADORE his work! desides, i REALLY dought someone would be jealouse of him, be jealouse of WHAT? his bieber hair? his poserness? nope.  i also dought theres someone in this site that likes him.

puppylove Posted: May 13th 2012

no really, if u like him admit it right now so i can completely avoid u.

Fossa_juliette Posted: Jun 25th 2012

i hate him no offence

xxxcw011 Posted: Jul 6th 2012

that??? 

puppylove Posted: Jul 6th 2012

no offence indeed! dont worry, we ALL do!

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 14th 2012

the jokes about him are really fun too. even my math theacher says he looks like a girl! :D

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Dec 14th 2012

On what part of arthur christmas was justin bieber in?

tre01 Posted: Dec 15th 2012

I don't really like him either, but sometimes that's how things go. When making an animated movie now you need the top names in film and music to get more money for production, or for publicity to get people to see the film.

So long as I can avoid where the song comes in, I don't mind. For me, it's like skipping the end credits of Ponyo so that I don't have to listen to Noah Cyrus (Miley Cyrus' younger sis) and Frankie Jonas )Youngest Jonas bro) ruining the end credits with their badly autotuned voices.

True singers are people who can give great vocal preformances WITHOUT the need for massive autotune tweaking that makes them sound robotic. ')">

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.