Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » PLASTERCINE MOULDS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 4 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 4.
ashmaster111 Posted: Dec 18th 2011

hi i was wondering if it was possible to buy wallace and gromit plastercine moulds?

samuelhayward Posted: Aug 10th 2012

Unfortunately it isn't possible to buy moulds of Wallace and gromit, but Aardman do make their own.

If you needed lots of models fast (as Aardman do) then you could make your own moulds of models you already have, some quick research on the internet will show you the vast array of materials available for exactly that purpose.

Though if you wanted the moulds because you are strugling to get the models exactly perfect, then don't forget that practice makes perfect and eventually, with experience on hand, you will have perfected your modelmaking to the standard of Aardman.

It took about ten attempts or more before I was happy with my wallace and gromit, and a year or two later, I look under my desk at my models that then I was happy with, and I think, wow, they really don't look as good as they did when I made them. They hadn't changed, it's just that my models are becoming bigger and more advanced all the time.

Hope this helps, and always happy to help.

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Aug 10th 2012

you could get molds. Try looking for the free toys of burger king of curse of the were rabbit. They are not available already in burger king but yo could search on the net. 

Try this site: http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-2005-BURGER-KING-THE-CURSE-OF-THE-WERE-RABBIT-WALLACE-GROMIT-SEALED-NEW-/160844428819?pt=Fast_Food_Cereal_Premiums&hash=item2573133613#ht_500wt_930

Hope i helped.  

samuelhayward Posted: Aug 11th 2012

By moulds I think he means and object in which you can put plasticine in ans it casts lets say a gromit for example. as opposed to something that you could put a thin layer of clay over

This is a mould 

Making of Change4Life ad - character moulds

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.