Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » WALLACES TRUE LOVES

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
puppylove Posted: Sep 11th 2011

betweenlady tottington and piella ho do you think woud have been a good mach for wallace (considering that piella coud be actually good)i think lady tottington woud be best because she really liked wallace and she is a really good person(there shoud be an emotion for lady tottington)

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 12th 2011

My favourite is Lady Tottington! I think she's quite a good fit for Wallace as she's a little bit mad and loves animals :D

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 26th 2012

i think lady tottington

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 2nd 2012

I don't really know my sister likes Wendolene and she calls wendolene "the sheperdess" Wendolene is very kind, so Lady Tottington. It would be cool if Lady Tottington adopted Fluffles.I would choose Piella if she wasn't so well deadly. It would have been cute for Gromit and Fluffles to live together.:-X

TerCla10 Posted: Apr 22nd 2013

mine is alex ( hes the one to the left)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.