Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » MINE AND YOUR WAG COLLECTIONS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
WAG215 Posted: Sep 9th 2011

Hello Everybody! I have a wallace and gromit collection and im sure most of you guys do to! So take a picture and show us all and tell me what you think of mine!

evastar7 Posted: Sep 10th 2011

wow you must realy be a wallace and gromit fan ! :

chicken lickin Posted: Sep 10th 2011

This is my collection, i have been collecting and for about 3 years and i love everything of and i own:D
i do have some more i just coudn't fit it all into the image :D p.s. your collection is awsome WAG215!

WAG215 Posted: Sep 10th 2011

WOW!!!!!!THATS REALLY BIG!!!! THANKS!!! Ive only been collecting for a few months now! But your collection is really amazing! WOW! Thats all i can say is WOW! Im hopefully gonna get some more stuff soon!!! But seriously YOURS IS AMAZING!!!WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!

chicken lickin Posted: Sep 11th 2011

AAAHHHH, thats very kind of you to say so. Most of my wallace and gromit stuff is from Car boots and charity shops. I don't have brand new wallace and gromit stuff but i don't mind. In total i have 88 wallace and gromit items and thats not including stuff i've made of wallace and gromit |-)

WAG215 Posted: Sep 11th 2011

Oh my goodness! I used to think i had a big collection but yours is just way to amazing!!!! Do you have the playhouse with the mini figures? like i have?

WAG215 Posted: Sep 11th 2011

Oh and im sorry but for some odd reason im unable to accept your buddy request? or anyones buddy requests? So i will add you on my other account!

chicken lickin Posted: Sep 12th 2011

i would love the play house but i haven't found it at any carboot yet :D

Wilsations Animations Posted: Sep 12th 2011

i have over 800 w&g item in the loft but cba to unpack it all and take pic

WAG215 Posted: Sep 13th 2011

WOW....sounds good take a pic as soon as you can because i cant wait to see this!!!!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.