Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » IS THERE GOING TO BE A CHICKEN RUN 2?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 26 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 26.
chicken lickin Posted: Sep 6th 2011

There should be a chicken run 2, it would be awsome!:D

puppylove Posted: Sep 6th 2011

i dont think chicken run is going to continue chicken lickin because is has nothing to continue and it has ben years since it was made.sorry:-(

chicken lickin Posted: Sep 7th 2011

aaahhh thats a real shame, i love chicken run and chickens (the clue is in my name LOL) |-)

WAG215 Posted: Sep 11th 2011

I Think that would be awesome as well! Chicken Run is a great film! But Im morely looking forward to a new wallace and gromit film!!! i hope one comes out soon!!

Clay Fighter Posted: Sep 23rd 2011

Well there si nothing to say it couldn't be done because they made Toy Story 3 after so many years!!

puppylove Posted: Sep 23rd 2011

yeah good point

chicken lickin Posted: Sep 25th 2011

yes lets just hope they not only make a wallce and gromit film but a chicken run one too.|-)

evastar7 Posted: Dec 9th 2011

maybe there will be a new one out :-|

wallace05man Posted: Dec 9th 2011

there won't

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Dec 10th 2011

i think the should bring a chicken run 2 out:D

Roosterlee Posted: Dec 16th 2011

That's a brilliant idea!
I lovee chicken run!

chicken lickin Posted: Dec 20th 2011

how can we get aardman to make chicken run 2???:-|

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 21st 2012

maybe if u could think up a good idea 4 chicken run 2 then they might consider it

puppylove Posted: Jan 22nd 2012

maybe you shoud write a letter to the aarman industries or whatever.i wrote a letter to my favorite auther andy griffiths tree weeks ago and in hes site it says that he writes back!you can look for tha adress in google.:beaming:(im so smart8)im just kidding)

The Return of CrackingToast Posted: Jan 24th 2012

Alot of sets and models from Chicken Run got destroyed in the fire at Aardman in 2005, I think, sadly, so it would take alot of work.

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 16th 2012

Oh but it would be cool

Banjo Boy Posted: Feb 16th 2012

Check out this link! There's a Shaun the Sheep movie in the works! That explains why there haven't been any W&G films in a while!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-12299286

puppylove Posted: Feb 16th 2012
:D

WOW THATS AMAZING!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!!!:D

harryboy8080 Posted: Feb 16th 2012

In my opinion, a second Chicken Run would ruin something that was great. Kind of like what happened to the Open Season movies.

puppylove Posted: Feb 16th 2012

hm.. i never really liket open season... anyways, if there would be a 2nd chiken run, how could the story possibly continew?8)

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 17th 2012

ye they did escape at the end
it would most likely just be some different chickens' escape

puppylove Posted: Feb 17th 2012

... :-| it wount be as fun :-|

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 18th 2012

Maybe the chickens find out that a new farmer is settling down where they live and they to escape again?

erob7536 Posted: Feb 19th 2012

its been years since the first chicken run has been filmed but I don;t think they will make a chicken run 2

puppylove Posted: Feb 19th 2012

uhh... nah

w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 25th 2012

doubtfull but would be awesome

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.