Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » CHICKEN RUN SHOULD HAVE THERE OWN WEBSITE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 19 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 19.
chicken lickin Posted: Sep 4th 2011

Aardmans 3 most well knone creations are wallace and gromit, shaun the sheep and chicken run. Chicken run is a good film and i think it would be awsome if there was a website for it, the website could be just like the W & G website with monthy competions, forums and games.I don't know about you but i'll defently be a memeber:D

Nathan M Posted: Sep 4th 2011

I agree, there should be a website.

wallace05man Posted: Sep 4th 2011

me too, i'd definately be a member:D

cleasby99 Posted: Sep 5th 2011

i would be a member for sure:D

chicken lickin Posted: Sep 5th 2011

So if we wanted a website on chicken run then how would we get it???

wallace05man Posted: Sep 5th 2011

all that we could do was create our own chicken run website on webs.com, but it would be great if the aardman staff made an official chicken run website

Gromits little bro Posted: Sep 5th 2011

There was one. For the movie release. 11 years ago. It had a game, screensaver and everything. And then it got pulled down a couple of years ago, when (i think) Dreamworks and Aardman split.

chicken lickin Posted: Sep 6th 2011

i agree with wall05man, if aardman staff made a chicken run website then that would be fantastic and chicken run would become more well knone and perhaps even have there own tv show just like shaun :D that would be so cool!

Nathan M Posted: Sep 6th 2011

There deffiently should be one :D

chicken lickin Posted: Sep 6th 2011

Perhaps we should imform aardman staff:-(|)

Wilsations Animations Posted: Sep 12th 2011

The is a chicken run website, or at ltast there used to be

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Sep 13th 2011

@chickin licken
you forgot morph!

wallace05man Posted: Sep 13th 2011

the is a morph website http://morphfiles.com/ :D

chicken lickin Posted: Sep 14th 2011

Thanks wallace05man:D

wallace05man Posted: Sep 14th 2011

your welcome

puppylove Posted: Jan 22nd 2012

i think they dont have a chicken run website because there is only one movie.shaun the sheep has its own website because it has its on tv show and W&G have there short movies,movie,craking contraptions and now the world of invention.it woud be nice to have a chicken run website but what would we talk about?what would we do?we just have the movie as a subject.8)

Nathan M Posted: Jan 22nd 2012

Was this the old chicken run website, I found it. I used http://www.archive.org/web/web.php because you can find old websites or what websites used to look like.

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 23rd 2012

YES!! that was it!

w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 25th 2012

i would join:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.