Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » IF THERE WAS A NEW MOVIE OF WALLACE AND GROMIT...

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are no replies to this discussion yet! Why not start things off?
GroovyGromit12 Posted: Aug 18th 2011

Over the years, Wallace and gromit have inspired many of us to think about science and cheese... But, some people would say they are too short or need more characters, but not me! I think it is clever! To use clay, Gromit is so cute, I can't imagine him bark or speak! AND Wallace, is a loveable clever inventor, sometimes a bit clumsy OR crazy about cheese, but that's OK! Now, most of my friends at school or home say if there was a NEW! Movie of Wallace and Gromit, it would be better because usually the stories are always good and I love to be introduced to villains or friends! So, maybe later in the years Aardman might consider doing something! Well someday... Love GroovyGromit12 xxx

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.