Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
Roosterlee Posted: Aug 15th 2011

Hi,
Do you collect or have any Wallace and gromit items?
I have a clock, Lots and lots of little figures. I have a hutch figure which i take every where! I also have Lots of posters and drawings and books. What about you?

i love wallce and gromit Posted: Aug 15th 2011

i have a chicken run money box , lots of drawings and a shaun the sheep pom pom that i made.

Roosterlee Posted: Aug 15th 2011

Thats good :)

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 16th 2011

I collect w&g from mostly carboots, I have books, posters, egg cup, soft toys, bags, figures, clocks, dvd, cookie box, phone carm, key rings, pillows, pen, pictures, tin and magnets and i have the kingmill stuff too. I love collecting wallace and gromit, i love them to bits!:D

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Aug 16th 2011

i need to take a picture when i am on my camera as it has low battery the now:O

evastar7 Posted: Aug 16th 2011

i collect the keykings ! of and

Roosterlee Posted: Aug 16th 2011

Same a could fill a room or should I say a House, full of my wallace and gromit items.
I love and !!!!

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 17th 2011

Roosterlee-My room is already full of and so i need to start filling the house, HeeeHeeeHeee:D

Roosterlee Posted: Aug 17th 2011

Same :D

Gromit6212 Posted: Aug 21st 2011

I like collecting Wallace & Gromit items! :)

Roosterlee Posted: Aug 25th 2011

Same here! I knitted a mini blanket for my Hutch figure. :D

hectorlorenzo Posted: Sep 2nd 2011

do you sill have the toys

Roosterlee Posted: Oct 27th 2011

Yes :)

melissajane Posted: Jan 8th 2012

Does anyone have a wristwatch from a grand day out with the rocket on it? im trying to find one for my husbands 50th

KelBag Posted: Jan 16th 2012

I am selling my collection. Does anyone know of any special collector sites at all? Thanks for your help, Kel

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.