Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » ARTS AWARDS BRONZE: WICKED THE MUSICAL

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 4 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 4.
preston the robot dog Posted: Jul 12th 2011

To complete my arts award bronze level, I have decided to share with others a review over the web of something I have been in the audience of. So, I went to Wicked the musical and this is part of my review,
"I thought that it had a fantastic, unique twist on the classic the "wizard of Oz" which shows another side to the witches of Oz which had not yet been explored. I also thought the acting was superb especially the scene where Glinda is singing the "Popular" song which I found very humorous. The costumes were particularly elaborate which is another good factor of the whole eye-catching performance." I am also interested in what every oneelse thought of it so feel free to write your own opinion if you want.:)

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 23rd 2011

I LOVE IT!
I think that the set, cotumes and props are far too superb for words, they literally are magical. I love the way we get a look on what happens before, and even after Dorothy enters Oz, it is a classic which I reccomend anyone too see. The singing, Dancing and Acting is all great!

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 16th 2012

I love the song I"m not that girl, here are the lyrics:hands touch, eyes meet, sudden silence, sudden heat, hearts leap in a giddy world, he could be that boy but Im not that girl, don't dream too far , don't lose sight of who you are, don't remember that rush of joy,he could be that boy but im not tha girl oh every so often we long to steal to the land of what might have been but that doesn't soften the ache we feel when reality sets back in, blithe smile, lithe limp, she was winsome she wins him, gold hair with a gentle curl, that's the girl he chose and heaven knows, Im not that girl
reminds me of

Rhian38 Posted: Feb 20th 2012

Ummmm Ive seen it twice and it was completely different to what I remembered before buuuutttt I absolutely love itttt!!!!!!!! No-one mourns the wicked!!!!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.