Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

W&G FAVOURITES » THE WRONG TROUSERS AND WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF IT

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
anti-pesto Posted: Sep 25th 2007

discuss here the wrong trousers. what you liked and the characters or anything!

anti-pesto Posted: Sep 30th 2007

DISCUSS THE MOST SUCCESSFULL WALLACE AND GROMIT FILM HERE!

Harry07 Posted: Oct 2nd 2007

A GRAND DAY OUT BECAUSE IT WAS SO SO SO SIMPLE AND THE CHARACTERS WERE NOT SO PERFECT!

Wozza37 Posted: Oct 2nd 2007

A Grand Day out is the best, its soo funny, eg, the mice with the sunglasses as the rocket takes off!!!! but it was sad when the robot got left behind:-(

emeraldtrader Posted: Oct 3rd 2007

The train scene! An animated train chase! A train chase with extra tracks! I was at the edge of my seat!!!

Saw the film 4 times at the theater.

anti-pesto Posted: Oct 7th 2007

WE ARE DISCUSSING THE WRONG TROUSERS!!!! NOT A GRAND DAY OUT

jills Posted: Oct 8th 2007

I just posted about this in the Reviews section, so sorry for the double post, but I loved the train scene. It's gorgeous!! W&G have really helped me appreciate action in film and physical comedy.

The characterization in Wrong Trousers was really cool. was great. The way he stole Gromit's room was too funny. Poor Gromit!

funkycheese7000 Posted: Oct 24th 2007

Luvd it!!!

goatmaster99 Posted: Jan 10th 2008

its my best

kld luvin wallace Posted: Jan 11th 2008

i:wallace4:t think :w:wallace3:endoline:it was so f:hutch:unny thwallace4::e wrong trousers :w::wallace1allace2:

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 12th 2008

I agree with Jills. Poor Gronit got flung out his bedroom. I love the train scene too!;)

gromitlove Posted: Feb 18th 2008

I was glad when Feathers started sweating bullets as his evil manipulation turned sour at the museum. What an evil two-faced penguin!

curt t1 Posted: Feb 27th 2008

easly one of the best w and g movies

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.