LATEST NEWS » DECEMBER'S CREATIONS WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 12 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 12.
Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 4th 2011

The 41st Creation competition has now been drawn! And our winners are:

Winners_dec10.jpg

1st Prize – A World Of Invention DVD, The Wrong Trousers graphic novel and a signed certifcate from Nick Park

Virgi with a cracking Christmas comic strip with lovely colours and a festive story!

Runners Up – A World Of Invention DVD and The Wrong Trousers graphic novel

Fireball33 made some fantastic Wallace, Gromit and Feathers models ; we love their poses and expressions as they're held up by the dastardly Feathers McGraw!

HazWG has drawn a lovely ice skating scene with Gromit, Shaun and Feathers on the ice!

Steveswad made a cracking animation about a case of mistaken identity: I hope Gromit doesn't get arrested by mistake!

Top Bun

Our Top Bun award goes to HOP 2 IT for their tasty-looking Gromit-shaped cake covered in lashings of icing!

Special mentions this month to Wandgmodelman and Blackie Chan for their excellent model-making efforts!

Congratulations to our winners and to everyone who took part, we look forward to seeing even more cracking entries this month!

Good luck!

Click here to enter now > >

Aardeej Posted: Jan 5th 2011

Well Done!

clay554 Posted: Jan 5th 2011

wat do you get if you win?

cavor Posted: Jan 5th 2011

Look like worthy winners to me:D

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jan 5th 2011

Good Job Guys!

Gromit lad Posted: Jan 5th 2011

Great job everyone! You've all taken modeling to the next level. Especially cake making.........which makes me want cake. Gosh, why does all clay make me think of cake.

lad
I can't think of anything to upload to site..... Which probably makes you guys winners for your ideas, lol! BTW, any W&G specials or anything for the new year?

lad "agreed lad."

lad !!!! ?????

altergromit Posted: Jan 6th 2011

Congratulations to the winners!! :D:D:D

Virgi Posted: Jan 7th 2011

Thank you very much!!!
I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Virgi Posted: Jan 8th 2011

Thank You So Much!!!!!
It's a wonderful surprise!!!!!!!!
:D

altergromit Posted: Jan 17th 2011

I have a question but I have no idea where I can find help... I'm sorry if I wrote here, but how can I ask some explanation or help to the Aardman Staff?... :-(

altergromit Posted: Jan 17th 2011

Virgi, I'm very happy you're happy! :) the message I wrote before is nothing to do with your deserved happiness, it is only about something I would like to ask to the "site" and I don't know where! My message could confuse you, sorry, I'm a bit "confusing" sometime! |-)

chicken lickin Posted: Jan 26th 2011

well done everyone, some realy great peices of work!!!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.