Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » MY MOVIE NATHAN VS RAY

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
LufseN Posted: Jan 1st 2011

Hello everybody and happy new year to all of you! I just finished my movie Nathan vs Ray. Please tell me what you think about it :)

TAKE NOTE: The movie contains gunfire and bleeped curse words, so if you are easily offended, I recommend that you do not watch this short film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13LyoJC2tYA

Enjoy!

Nathan M Posted: Jan 3rd 2011

thats really good :D i like the way stop motion and cgi where used and you green screened that really well

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jan 3rd 2011

Its Ok I did'nt Like the cursing but yeah reminds me a little bit of shaghi noon(western movie) it didnt have the blown up face at the end or the heart attack

LufseN Posted: Jan 7th 2011

haha shanghai noon was the movie that inspired my :D Owen Wilson is the best :D

Clay Fighter Posted: Jan 8th 2011

hahaha, great!
Sorry I didnt comment earlier but I had to wait for my internet to restore itself until I watched youtube videos.
It reminds me a bit of Robot Chicken, even though I have only ever seen about 5 minutes of a Robot Chicken episode.
great use of green screen and replacement mouths!! ;)

LufseN Posted: Jan 8th 2011

Haha as a matter of fact, I LOVE robot chicken! wouldn't mind working there in the future ;)

the mag Posted: Jan 10th 2011

LOL that was great!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.