LATEST NEWS » ARTHUR CHRISTMAS TRAILER IS RELEASED!!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 16 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 16.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 7th 2010

A teaser trailer for the first film from Aardman Animations and Sony Pictures, Arthur Christmas, has been released into the digital world today, giving film fans their first real glimpse of the 3D CGI feature which is due to hit screens in November 2011.

Set on Christmas night, the story of Arthur Christmas at last reveals the incredible, never-before seen answer to every child’s question: ‘So how does Santa deliver all those presents in one night?’ The answer: Santa’s exhilarating, ultra-high-tech operation hidden beneath the North Pole. But at the heart of the film is a story with the ingredients of a Christmas classic – a family in a state of comic dysfunction and an unlikely hero, Arthur, with an urgent mission that must be completed before Christmas morning dawns.

An all-star cast was recently announced for the film. James McAvoy will voice the main character, Arthur, while Hugh Laurie will be playing his brother, Steve. Jim Broadbent will play Santa himself, with Bill Nighy taking on the role of ‘Grand Santa’ and Imelda Staunton playing Mrs Santa. Ashley Jenson will play Bryony, a lowly elf from the Giftwrap Battalion, with an eager-to-please attitude and an obsession with wrapping and bows.

Find out more and watch the trailer at: http://www.arthurchristmas.com/

jordan Posted: Dec 7th 2010

looks fab cant wait

skalouis Posted: Dec 7th 2010

looks cool

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 7th 2010

From what we've seen here at Aardman it looks really exciting, can't wait to see it when it comes out |-)

jordan Posted: Dec 7th 2010

fingers crossed for an art of book

shogg Posted: Dec 7th 2010

Ooh,can't wait

Gromit lad Posted: Dec 7th 2010

YES! I remember going to see COTWR in theatres. Can't wait!

lad

skalouis Posted: Dec 9th 2010

@gromit lad that been out since 2005

Gromit lad Posted: Dec 13th 2010

I know.

lad

gravalace Posted: Dec 15th 2010

gravalace Posted: Dec 15th 2010

osoto Posted: Dec 17th 2010

:saludos a todos los seguidor:)es de esta pagina.:) sean buenos por favor.0:) Dios los cuide.

Ben5463 Posted: Dec 20th 2010

Spanish?

kldceltic Posted: Dec 20th 2010

ben some people on here speak a diffrent lanuage than us i am scottish but i am a british citzen:D:):O;)

awesome can,t wait

BlooChicken Posted: Dec 20th 2010

looks good...can't wait to see it

rippedpants1257 Posted: Jan 26th 2011

CANT WAIT TO SEE IT

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.