Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WORLD OF INVENTION » WOI EPISODES ON YOUTUBE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 4 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 4.
abra Posted: Dec 7th 2010

Hi Aardman Staff,

I am just wondering about if you are going to put actual episodes of the show on the YouTube Channel or just segments. (P.S. When will you update the Aardman's Darkside Channel? I'm kind of waiting for more Rex the Runt!!)

shogg Posted: Dec 7th 2010

I know i'm not exactly The Aardman Staff.

But in my opinion i do not think they'll put it on youtube,because they havn't done so with youtube,Mainly,I'll think other users will put it on,so don't worry without seeing it,and there's also Bbc-Iplayer (If your in the uk that is)

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 7th 2010

hi abra, I don't think full episodes of World of Invention will go on YouTube, although there is a DVD coming out soon and the episodes are also available on iTunes.

Darkside channel will be updated tomorrow with more Rex :)

abra Posted: Dec 8th 2010

Thanks Aardman Staff and by the way, I live in Australia and BBC iPlayer does not work. Any suggestions on how I can watch the show?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.