Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WIN A PRINT SIGNED BY NICK PARK!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 4 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 4.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 1st 2010

Win a signed print from Nick Park and help a great cause this Christmas!
sendacow.jpg
Send a Cow is a charity that helps African farmers out of poverty, working hand in hand with them so that they can grow enough food to feed their families, sell produce and develop small businesses that last. Send a Cow were the first charity in the UK to pioneer the idea of the Christmas charity gift catalogue, where people can give gifts like goats, chickens or seeds to a family in Africa.

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the catalogue Nick Park, a patron of the charity, has drawn a fantastic illustration featuring some quirky animal characters which represent the most popular livestock gifts to date.

To coincide with the 10th anniversary, there are 10 signed exclusive prints to be won! Visit the Send a Cow gift shop to enter now ยป

chicken lickin Posted: Dec 1st 2010
|-)

wow, that's really great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 1st 2010

It's a really lovely design, nice to see Nick drawing other characters as well as Wallace & Gromit!

evelynvirginia Posted: Dec 3rd 2010

I'm just thrilled I found out about Wallace and Gromit. My three year old granddaughter, Evelyn, told Santa at THE CHILDREN'S MUSEUM in Indianapolis, Indiana- USA, the only thing she wanted for Christmas was a Wallace and Gromit movie!
Good on ya Nick, for helping our fellow 'children of the world'.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.