Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WALLACE AND GROMIT AT CANTERBURY ANIFEST THIS WEEKEND!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 6th 2010

canterbury.jpg

Wallace and Gromit will be appearing at Canterbury Anifest- the biggest animation festival in South East England- held in Canterbury on Sat 9th Oct.

The festival will run from 11am - 8pm and will feature a host of special guests including Aardman Animations and the models of Wallace & Gromit, Small Films and the children of Oliver Postgate and Peter Firmin talking about Bagpuss and The Clangers. There will be a special screening of the CGI hit The Gruffalo as well as screenings of animations created by budding film makers from around Britain.

For more details click on the picture above or go to http://www.canterburyanifest.com

skalouis Posted: Oct 6th 2010

i think i might go

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Oct 6th 2010

I really want to go. i'll just check the details....

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Oct 6th 2010

humph.... I can't go.:-(

Gromit lad Posted: Oct 6th 2010

Too bad studios down here don't do anything. I'd drop everything and go to a musuem or anything in my state. But nothings happened lol! Hm.............. Festivals........ I wish and only wish...........

lad :(

Fionah Posted: Oct 10th 2010

Was Nick Park there?

Ben5463 Posted: Oct 24th 2010

I Really Wanted To Go!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.