Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » SEPTEMBER'S CREATIONS WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 5th 2010

The 38th Creation competition has now been drawn! And our winners are:

wandgcompsept.jpg

1st Prize – A Gromit Toy, Spirit Level Pen, Slippers, Stress Wallace Toy, and a signed certificate from Nick Park.

Virgi with a lovely and highly detailed picture Wallace and Gromit relaxing and reading in their living room

Runners Up – A Gromit Toy, Spirit Level Pen, Slippers and Stress Wallace Toy

Steveswad has made some great models of Wallace and Gromit in a boat meeting the Loch Ness Monster!

Abra with a wonderful drawing of our favourite duo having a cuppa surrounded by objects from their adventures

Gromitsbuddyinginventor with a cracking picture of Gromit throwing buns from the Top Bun van

Top Bun

Our Top Bun award goes to Wendy Waddles for their delicious-looking Grand Day Out Rocket cake -we were impressed with the design and inventive fruit pastille rivets!

As there were so many amazing Creations this month, we'd also like to give special mentions to a couple of entries:
Imp for this amazing polystyrene model of Wallace -it must have taken ages, and is very inventive!
YueSiFu's wonderful picture of Wallace as a super-strong Wallace Man! which made us smile a lot!

Congratulations to our winners and to everyone who took part, we look forward to seeing even more cracking entries this month!

Good luck!

Click here to enter now >>

ajmole Posted: Oct 5th 2010

Ooo, first comment! And great job!

abra Posted: Oct 6th 2010

I WON!! Thank you for making me runner up!!:D

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Oct 6th 2010

Thankyou sooooooooooooooo much for making me a runner up too!!

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 6th 2010

Well done to everyone who entered this month - we were extremely impressed with the standard of work and judging was a VERY difficult job!

Virgi Posted: Oct 7th 2010

Finally I can post: I had some problems with my validation code!:-|
Thank, thank, thank!!!!!:D
I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YueSiFu Posted: Oct 7th 2010

yeay i got a special mention

timmythesheep848 Posted: Oct 10th 2010

Congratulations to everyone who won! ;)

Ben5463 Posted: Oct 25th 2010

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chicken lickin Posted: Nov 2nd 2010
;)

SCongratulations to all.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.