Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » TREEHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 11 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 11.
101Gromit Posted: Sep 26th 2010

Hi guys ive got some great news!My dad is letting me have a treehouse!!!!:D
Have any of you got treehouses?
Gromit101

concon Posted: Sep 26th 2010

Cool! :D

Is it a real one in a tree or a fake one thats on wooden poles?

ajmole Posted: Sep 26th 2010

We don't have any trees to put it on. We do have trees, but we have really close neighbors. Plus the trees would break right away. Also my family would never use it.

101Gromit Posted: Sep 27th 2010

Its a real one!and we are going to build it all ourselves!

timmytwo Posted: Sep 28th 2010

Ooh cool. I love tree houses! :D

mmasonghi studios Posted: Sep 29th 2010

Me Too

101Gromit Posted: Sep 30th 2010

It is going to require the minds of W&G.
I have even worked out a pully system to go with it!

W&G Posted: Oct 17th 2010

Ooh what are you going to put in it?

jesusfreak247 Posted: Oct 22nd 2010

i haveone. it sorta freaked me out cause my sisters were at school and my dad was at work and my mom was at school and some people came to finish the roof on mine, and my mom didn't tell me, so im sitting reading when some guy walks up and knocks on the door to our den and waved, and so i was kinda freaked out, but it was all worth it, because now its (almost) done (still needs a door and we need to fix the ladder rungs) and i spent a lot of time in there yesterday. its the best place to just hang out, play guitar, read, and 101gromit, were gonna put in a pulley system that goes from our kitchen window to a little window in the tree house. anyone wanna se a picture?

Clay Fighter Posted: Oct 23rd 2010

I do!!

the mag Posted: Nov 5th 2010

i have a secret hideout.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.