LATEST NEWS » AUGUST'S CREATIONS WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 6 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 6.
Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 1st 2010

The 37th Creation competition has now been drawn! And our winners are:

winners_august10.jpg

1st Prize – An "Art of Curse of the Were-Rabbit" book, a W&G apron and a signed certificate from Nick Park.

Sam Loves Cheese with a lovely picture drawn with watercolour pencils of Wallace and Gromit speeding away on their motorbike and sidecar.

Runners Up –A Wallace & Gromit baking apron

DramaticDruid has made some great models of some crazy bunnies with a little bit of sparkle and a lot of charm!

Number with a great picture of a terrifying (but very well drawn) robot Preston

Sniggles with a cracking model of Fluffles' bedroom -it's a great idea and we love the details!

Top Bun

Our Top Bun award goes to tomtom190054 for their imaginative Wallace madeira cake -we're really intrigued by the green stuff!

Congratulations to our winners and to everyone who took part, we look forward to seeing even more cracking entries this month!

Good luck!

Click here to enter now >>

number Posted: Sep 1st 2010

Yay! Thanks!:D

mmasonghi studios Posted: Sep 1st 2010

Great Job Everybody!

Gromit lad Posted: Sep 1st 2010

WOO HOO! WINN- ARS!

Congrats!

lad, plus the september prizes look AWESOME! Plus its geeting harder competition since everyone is awesome at designing!!!! I want some one to teach me the whole animation stuff lol..... plus wallace005 is gone.....????/ WHY AM I TYPING A PARAGRAPH!!!!! Im going insane.... let me beg for a tee shirt lol!

lad is getting tired of signatures

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Sep 5th 2010

Well done!!!

abra Posted: Sep 9th 2010

ill do my best to make a masterpeice this September :D

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.