GENERAL CHAT » SO LONG FOR NOW.

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
harryboy8080 Posted: Aug 9th 2010

I need to go to the hospital again regarding my appendix being taken out. So, this will be my last post for a while....... thankfully for when I am in the hospital they will have a TV and my parents bought me a bunch of awesome LEGO Star Wars sets to pass the time.:D Plus, someone I know will be with me 24/7. So, I'll miss you guys!

I will be back! ;)

Clay Fighter Posted: Aug 9th 2010

lucky you, Have fun with the lego!
Not so lucky you going to hospital again!
Hope to see you back soon! :D

ajmole Posted: Aug 10th 2010

Not good you have to go to the hospital; Good you have something to do! I love LEGO. Hopefully Wisconsin heathcare will be good to you (if I remember, you live in Wisconsin, right?).

kldceltic Posted: Aug 10th 2010

just great:'(:-( we'll miss you:-(

Gromit lad Posted: Aug 10th 2010

Sorry to hear this. Hope everything goes well. And if that TV doesn't have a dvd/vhs system GO CRAZY. Atleast you'll beable to go home and read posts.........

lad See you soon

wallace05 Posted: Aug 11th 2010

good luck at the hospital:D

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 11th 2010

i'll pray for you ;)

thetopbun Posted: Aug 11th 2010

hospital again...? WHEN WAS THE FIRST TIME?!
Good luck anyway Harry! :)

ajmole Posted: Aug 11th 2010

This should be the first time: http://wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/44619/2

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.