Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » VIDEO TECHNOLOGY

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
hairy Posted: Jan 16th 2008

Hi,
Can you tell us what video technology (cameras, software, etc) you will be using in the new production?
Thanks.

-H

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 16th 2008

Who's this too? And are you new?

hairy Posted: Jan 17th 2008

I saw a message that new digital cameras were in for filming the new production and was curious what they are and what software is used. I guess it is to the production staff (or anyone who knows the answer).

I am new to this forum (but not so new in life).

-H

cavor Posted: Jan 17th 2008

If you google about the makings of the stop mo film "The Corpses Bride" you should be able to find out more about this type of process, They made there film using Canon digital SLR cameras.

Josephine Posted: Jan 17th 2008

Welcome, hairy! Enjoy the fun!

hairy Posted: Jan 19th 2008

I know the process and even the hardware/software that are used on several films. I am specifically curious what new cameras and software were being used for this production.

Thanks for the welcome!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 19th 2008

Welcome Hairy! Enjoy the web! I have been a member since 25th November and it still isn't boring! Enjoy!;)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.