Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » WALLACE05'S BLOG

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 19 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 19.
wallace05 Posted: Jul 2nd 2010
:D

you are aloud to comment

Friday 2nd July

8am
i got to school and we had to straight away practice for our School play Cinderella & Rockerfella for 2 hours.

12pm
had the ussual discusting Friday lunch: rock hard pizza with squishy chips. then i got told off for not handing in my form for the School Trip.

12:30pm
i played football with my friends and nearly got a broken arm by my friend landing on it when he got tripped over. then we got nagged at for not getting changed for swimming in time.

1pm
we got into the horrible swimming pool and me and my friend William got screamed at for talking when our grumpy swimming teacher was talking.

2pm
praticed the school play for another 2 and a half hours, doing each song again and again.

4pm
it's finally hometime. outside of school, my friends were showing off their mobile phones playing music really loud. i wish i had my phone cos i got picked up late.

6pm
we went to the pub and saw loads of people we know there. it was annoying.

kldceltic Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/creations/view/6811

look at the 2nd last comment on your creation

:O:-(

:-(

fattist? first he called me & cracking toast an idiot, and then he's mean about my picture!:O he SHOULD get banned from the website! thanks for showing me the link kldceltic

@shaungromit
it's a joke! it's not fattist, because the fat person i drew isn't a real person! it would be "fattist" if i said it to a real person, but not a cartoon! it's like saying The Simpsons is "fattist" because of Homer Simpson!!!!

what country u fae:O

does "fae" mean from?

England:D why d'you ask?:)

i thought you were in usa:O

why?:)

cause ajmole is from there:-|

ajmole Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

Uh, I'm not sure why you thought wallace05 lives in the US just because I do.

wallace05 Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

i want to live in USA though:D

byt the way kldceltic, i added you on msn:)

Saturday 3rd July

9:30am
i didn't have any breakfast because my sister (ladytotty05) used up the last bowl.

10:30am
i had a piano lesson, and had to do loads of sight reading and it was really boooooring.
for an hour. on the way back i listened to Gorillaz Demon Days.

1pm
we went out for lunch at a pub. i like going for lunch at the pub
:D

2:45pm
we went to a BBQ at my school and football and stuff. the only bad thing about it is... the teachers are gonna be there. wll at least they can't tell me off cos it's not a school day horaaay:D

3:30pm
i went on msn with kldceltic andon Facebook

5pm
i watched Monster House and went on my laptop and watched stuff on youtube
|-)

kldceltic Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

hahaha:D

yay

wallace05 Posted: Jul 4th 2010

Sunday 4th July

10am
i woke up, and played on my Nintendo DS for a few hours. then i went downstairs and went on my laptop. i also watched TV and went on msn with my friend.

11:30am
we picked my sister up from a sleep over at her friends house

11:45am
we got home and i had a really really late breakfast. then i went into my room and put "Gorillaz - Plastic Beach" on my cd player whilst i played Mario Kart on DS.

12pm
i went on Guitar Hero on the Nintendo Wii and played David Bowie:D

1pm
i had lunch and after i went on Guitar Hero again and i played Mississippe Queen on Guitar Hero

2:30pm
we rode our bikes and played criket at a criket pith we live near

8pm
we got a chinese takeaway. it was nice.

10pm
i watched Spogebob and went on my laptop. i listened to my second favourite Gorillaz song "O Green World" over and over again. my favourite Gorillaz song is Clint Eastwood. i don't normally like rap music, but i LOVE the rap in that song.
|-)

wallace05man Posted: May 15th 2011

9:30am woke up and played with our new kittens. they're called Ozzy (after ozzy osbourne) and Lola (after the kinks song).

12:30pm went to hmv then had lunch at a restraunt called Plume Of Feathers.

4:00pm went home and ordered 2 shaun the sheep dvds off the internet (Washday and Party Animals)

5:00 got a train to london to see Pink Floyd at the o2

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.