Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » THE GIANT COMPUTER OF 1980 RPG!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
shaun the lamb Posted: Jun 30th 2010

Continuing from this thread:
http://wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/44470/1/1#new_messages

We've just won an antique computer, the very first.. BUT UPSIZED! Instead of taking up a whole room, it takes up a whole house!

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: Jul 1st 2010

And I have to sleep in the same room as the engine thingy!

harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 1st 2010

It's not responding!!!!! How the heck am I gonna press control, alt, and delete at the same time when control is in the bathroom, alt is in the attic, and delete is in the backyard!!!!! :-|

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: Jul 1st 2010

I'll help! *presses alt*

I got delete!

wghtmf Posted: Jul 1st 2010

*presses Ctrl*

Finally! I'm hungry, better stop in the kitchen and grab something to eat. *Walks into Kitchen* Well, it looks like the hard-drive is right next to fridge.

While I am here, I guess I might as well put my homemade magnet on the fridge! *Takes magnet out of pocket* It looks like it will fit right on the same side of the hard-drive. *Places onto refrigerator, wiping the hard-drive* Oh no...... THATS why magnets don't go by computers....... :O

wghtmf Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

*tries to play Invention Suspension on this website* Nnnghh... this mouse takes a lot of pushing... there! Now, where are the arrow keys?.. Got them! Drat, now I need the mouse.... Now I need space! Aah!

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

~Game Over~
Score: 10
If you would like to play again please press F12.

harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

F12 is inside of the toilet. :-|

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

Wow... I hope they forget to flush this time..

nam man06 Posted: Jul 4th 2010

hmm this is getting frustrating! ill turn it off! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE TO PRESS THE CTRL KEY, THE 0*009 KEY , THE $63^£ KEY AND CAPS LOCK AT THE SAME TIME?!

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: Jul 4th 2010

*sigh* Here we go again..... *presses caps lock*

ajmole Posted: Jul 4th 2010

This is the worst computer ever! Is there even a $63^p key on the keyboard? Aw darn, it's in the basement shower! And the shower is on! Somebody else will get that one....

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.