Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » DA GORILLAZ!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 24 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 24.
harryboy8080 Posted: Jun 20th 2010

These are my favorite songs from them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Pm2V1NxXk "Clint Eastwood"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djy0trqUUKE&feature=related "19/2000"

2D is my Favorite! :D

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: Jun 21st 2010

I like 'em all except Russel...and what about the song Dare?! It ROCKS!

crackingtoast Posted: Jun 21st 2010

Not THE Gorrilaz. Just Gorrilaz. just saying. I'm a fanatic of them! I like Noodle and 2D the best. And Clash,you're right. Dare ROCKS!

concon Posted: Jun 21st 2010

crackingtoast Posted: Jun 21st 2010

Yeah very funny. If you don't listen to Gorillaz,don't rickroll us. It was a bit of a failure anyways.:D

harryboy8080 Posted: Jun 21st 2010

I should have seen that coming..... lol :D
When I was little I used to be scared of their music video for Feel Good Inc.
Gave me the creeps..... :D

concon Posted: Jun 22nd 2010
:D

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: Jun 22nd 2010

I love the song and video of Dare - though that guys head used to give me the creeps!

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: Jun 22nd 2010

There's also tons of animations of Gorillaz with no music on YouTube etc., just type in Gorillaz G-Bites or something like that!

wallace05 Posted: Jun 22nd 2010

my favourites are Feel Good Inc, Dare, Kids With Guns, Don't Get Lost In Heaven, Last Living Souls and Every Planet We Reach Is Dead. i like ALL their songs, but those are my favourites. by the way i havnt heard their new album, is it good?:)

crackingtoast Posted: Jun 24th 2010

It's great,wallace05. The best tracks for me are Rhinstone Eyes,Stylo,Superfast Jellyfish,Some Kind Of Nature,On Melancholy Hill,Broken,Plastic Beach and To Binge. Some somes don't feature any vocals from Gorillaz,just rapping,like White Flag and Glitter Freeze,and these seem like filler tracks and IMO are let-downs,but there's not many and some of them are good, 'Welcome to the world of the platic beach' I quite like. It's a great album,I recomend it!

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: Jun 24th 2010

Me too! Although, I'd probably recommend ANYTHING by Gorillaz!

wallace05 Posted: Jun 26th 2010

ok i'm getting it on sunday (tommorow);)

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: Jun 26th 2010

Did you see Gorillaz at Glastonbury?

wallace05 Posted: Jun 30th 2010

no, but my friend told me about it. i saw Muse at Glastonbury though.
anyway, on sunday, i bought Plastic Beach and it's really good. i also bought the album "Gorillaz" and that's good as well. my faVOURITS PLASTIC BEACH THOUGH

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: Jul 1st 2010

Gorillaz at Glasto was pretty good. I didn't like the live version of Dare though... the lady who sang it sounded a bit out of tune to me...

wallace05 Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

was it the same lady who sang it in the real version? and the only bits i don't like in Plastic Beach are the rapping in it.

crackingtoast Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

Yeah,the same lady. Some of the rapping in plastic beach is okay,but alot of it sometimes ruins the songs.

wallace05 Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

oh. was she seriously out of tune cos she isn't normally

boo315 Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

My favorite songs in plastic beach are plastic beach,stylo,on meloncholie hill,to binge and pirate jet

wallace05 Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

@crackingtoast
so it was Noodle who was out of tune?

crackingtoast Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

well,no. The woman was probably just tired. It's alot of work at Glastonbury,i'm sure

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

Yeah - and it must have been super hot. Damon was the epitomy of awesome though!

wallace05 Posted: Jul 4th 2010

but was the woman Noodle?

my top 10 Gorillaz songs:

1. Clint Eastwood
2. Re-Hash
3. Every Planet We Reach Is Dead
4. O Green World
5. 5/4
6. Empire Ants
7. Don't Get Lost In Heaven
8. Dare
9. All Alone
10. Last Living Souls

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.